Question New to JEFIT. Looking for recommendations on routines.

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to JEFIT and have been looking through the routines and am amazed at how many there are!
    I'm basically looking for a 4 day/week workout routine that can get me started. Preferable, one that's geared for a woman.
    I like the idea of working each muscle group 2 x's a week but if another method is better, then I'm game. If anyone can recommend a routine or 2, I would appreciate it. I'm not a TOTAL stranger to weight training, so don't worry about recommending a routine that incorporates free weights. I'm cool with it. If I can give you any other info to help with suggestions, just ask away.

A little basic about me. I'm 48. Female. 5' 8". 160lbs. 32.18% BF. 24.33 BMI. Fairly healthy. I've lost 40lbs. dancing 2 x's a week and watching what I eat but I've reached a plateau. Major bummer!
    My goal is to tone up what I got and jump start my fat loss again so I can lose those last 15 - 20lbs. Gggrrr!

Any help is totally appreciated!
    Thanks a bunch!

Lehua

Red face 1st Workout done!

I created my own workout based on the home gym I have. Nothing to rave about. Just something to get me going.
    Did my 1st workout today! It was great! Considering, I haven't lifted in over a year, I'm sure my muscles are going to be yelling at me soon.
    I used JEFIT for the 1st time. Very, very easy to use!! I'm sure with time, I'll get better at using it.

Thanks for a great app!,
    Carrie