Workout routine help !!!

Hi all,

I have gained a lot of weight on my abdomen and obliques were i am unable to see a change. I have just been doing cardio and playing a bit of sports.

I have started going to the gym for the last week i am 26 Years old and 71.6 KG and 5.11 Inches height . I am able to go to the Gym 5 times a week can anyone suggest a beginners routine that could help me loose the extra pounds and get back into shape.

Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

Prav

praveenrao,

I appreciate the difficulties you are having and I am glad you are reaching out to our little community for help, but you already have a thread asking for workout help here:
    [url]http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?14521-help-with-a-Routine[/url]!!!

In which you have been given some advice. If anybody else wants to give you advice they would give it to you there. There was no need for you to create a new thread on the subject. Twice as many posts will not give you twice as much advice, it just clutters the forum.

I am closing this thread. The other thread will remain open so that people can offer you the advice you have requested. I hope you find what you need.

Kind Regards
    Dave
    Last edited by OptikaNET; 04-09-2012 at 01:38 PM.