Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i forgot to mention another supplement im taking. Warrior bulbine from bodybuilding warehouse. i wasnt going to include it in this log as i had nearly finished my last bottle, but i have had a change of mind.

i started the bulbine on the reccomended dose which is 4 tabs per day spread into 2 doses. i stuck to this for 4 weeks and did notice a difference, but then it kind of plateued, after reading more about it i found it to be under dosed from what studies had used, i increased it to 6 tabs per day and again noticed a big difference, this was still underdosed. for the last two weeks before i go away im going to increase it to 8 tabs per day and see what the results are.......i shall keep you informed

saturday was a cardio day, 30mins on the treadmill around about 8-8.5km/h so a fairly low intensity pace

Sunday was again cardio day, i completed 30mins on the treadmill around the same speed. after i had finished i still felt quite energetic so decided to hit abit of legs. really looking to get the teardrop shape on my quads so i super setted leg extensions and zercher squats then finished with 4 sets of walking lunges.

this was a killer session.

mondays session was good, nothing out of the ordinary. still quite happy with the strength increases.

Flat bench press 15x154lb, 8x209lbs, 8x220lbs, 8x220lbs
    Incline DB press 10x80lb, 10x80lb, 10x80lb
    incline DB flys 15x48lb, 15x48lb, 15x48lb
    BB shoulder press 15x44lb, 8x88lbs, 8x88lb, 8x93lbs
    BB upright row 10x 66lb, 10x77lb, 10x77lb
    Lateral raises 15x20lb, 15x22lb, 15x22lb
    Close grip BB press 15x66lb, 8x121lb, 8x121lb, 8x121lb
    EZ bar incline tricep extension 10x55lb, 10x60lb, 10x60lb
    Tricep push down bar 15x55lb, 15x66lb, 15x66lbs

seen some improvement on the shoulders this week, i think after a few more weeks i will change from training triceps on a thursday to training shoulders as i have noticed now that they seem to be my weakest bodypart.

tuesday was a write off to be fair, just couldnt find the time to train. i was working a 16 hour shift and the gym where i was working does not allow you to train while on shift.

i did manage to sneak in all my tuesday bicep session but it was spread out through the whole 16 hours so i didnt really feel any benifit from it.

The week gets worse!

wednesday was legs days, had arranged to meet my training partner at 2:30pm, i get a phone call telling me he is going to be late.
    i hang around, talk to the staff for abit, do a light warm up n stretching session. 3:30pm i get a phone call this time telling me he isnt going to make it at all

i crack on by myself and start with squats, i had been looking forward to legs. its my favorite bodypart to train.
    a quick warm up set of 15 reps @ 132lb - feels easier than usual
    1st working set 8 reps @ 176lb - again feels easy
    2nd set 8 reps @ 187lb - not a problem
    3rd n final working set 8 reps @ 198lbs - felt good, just about managed the last rep, so the weight was perfect.

as i move over to the leg press i feel my jaw cramping/stiffining up and i start to "smell Diabetes"
    its a hard smell to explain but when my blood sugar levels are high i get a weird chemical smell in my nose and throat.
    i go and test my blood and sure enough its high, another sessions written off!

head home abit down heart - mainly because i wont get to consume my usual amount of training day carbs haha

More Experienced than a Senior decu68's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that; must be difficult to deal with at times but at least you have a handle on it.

Quote Originally Posted by InvictusHealth View Post
    head home abit down heart - mainly because i wont get to consume my usual amount of training day carbs haha
    Don't get down on it. Some days just plain suck and you can't fix that. Just have to pick yourself up and move on to the next.
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->[URL="https://www.jefit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-JEFIT-App-and-Website-Questions"]here[/URL]<-.
    -=Justin=- [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/JustinDoles"]@JustinDoles[/URL] - IG: [URL="https://instagram.com/justin_doles/"]justin_doles[/URL]- Fueled by Nerd Rage

[URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?6753-Deviation-s-Secret-Public-Log"]* Workout Log[/URL] | [URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?16131-5-3-1-Workbook-Spreadsheet-Resources"]5/3/1 Workbook + Resources[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by decu68 View Post
    Sorry to hear that; must be difficult to deal with at times but at least you have a handle on it.

yea i kinda count myself lucky, being in this industry and knowing how insulin works i can for the best part keep it well controlled and still train hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Deviation View Post
    Don't get down on it. Some days just plain suck and you can't fix that. Just have to pick yourself up and move on to the next.
    already looking forward to pull day tomorrow, hoping to get a nice deadlift session in. i seem to be putting on a fair bit of strength with deadlifts at the moment.....great motivation when you see the numbers going up

More Experienced than a Senior decu68's Avatar
    Just something funny, at a glance everytime I look at your avatar, I always think the green person is peeing blue on the words. LOL