Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best Squat Exercise for massive Gain

High rep squats work wonders for building muscular bulk and strength, not just for the legs, but for the entire body. The program is ridiculously simple.

Chances are that a lot of you have heard of the 20-rep squat program at some point along the line. It is an old-school approach to putting on size that was common a few decades ago when men were men and drugs were unavailable. You do one set of 20 reps of the squat, plus a few other exercises.

Every successive training session you add 5-10 lbs to your squat weight. It has been touted as one of the most effective programs ever designed for adding muscular size and strength in a short period of time, and with good reason; it works!

High rep squats work wonders for building muscular bulk and strength, not just for the legs, but for the entire body. The program is ridiculously simple to follow, brutally hard to do, and extremely productive. It's so productive, in fact, that I have never ever heard of anyone who did a version of this program correctly and didn't gain size and strength.

Whenever I have a client who wants to get big in as little time as possible, this is where we begin. I am going to outline a 6-week program that has put slabs of muscle on everyone who has ever followed it. It is time to stop living in Tiny Town. This is your ticket to Hugeville.

Squataholic

This is a really awesome and useful thread! I also tried these squat variations: [url]https://www.mavasports.com/blogs/workouts/5-exercises-every-squataholic-should-know[/url]