Help losing chest fat/man boobs & belly fat

I'm currently dieting and exercising 4 days a week.. My question is to lose my chest fat/man boobs should I put more focus on weight lifting, my diet, cardio?

On a basic level it's simply a case of calories in vs calories out. If you burn more than you eat you will lose fat.

You can't "spot reduce" fat from any particular area. If you lose fat overall you will also lose fat from your chest and belly. (Where we store fat... so which areas you will lose fat from quickest... is pretty much genetic so there's nothing you can do to make fat go from one area quicker than others).

The shape of you chest and abs you can improve with weight training - but bear in mind that gaining muscle mass underneath a layer of fat will just push the fat further out...

Quote Originally Posted by tjwood View Post
    On a basic level it's simply a case of calories in vs calories out. If you burn more than you eat you will lose fat.

You can't "spot reduce" fat from any particular area. If you lose fat overall you will also lose fat from your chest and belly. (Where we store fat... so which areas you will lose fat from quickest... is pretty much genetic so there's nothing you can do to make fat go from one area quicker than others).

The shape of you chest and abs you can improve with weight training - but bear in mind that gaining muscle mass underneath a layer of fat will just push the fat further out...
    thank you, so would you reccomend just dieting and getting rid of the chest fat before training them?

The best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago. The 2nd best time is right now.

Don't wait to start your training. Muscle doesn't come instantly. You'll need the right mix of 3 things to get the body you want.

In order of importance:

1) Diet - The #1 thing to lose fat. But doing only this step will make you thinner, not necessarily healthier or shapely. Doing it right takes time and experimentation.
    2) Cardio - Once again, calories in vs. calories out. Cardio increases your heart rate, which increases caloric burn. Plus, it builds muscle.
    3) Weight bearing exercise - Yes, you can lift weights and be fat. Yes you can use only diet and cardio to lose weight. But if you want to undertake this journey right, you'll need this step.

Learning all you can about these three things will take time. The good news is that you don't have to learn it all now. Get started with a food and exercise journal, and get motivated by seeing your results.

FYI: I use JEFit for exercise, and MyFitnessPal for food log. I've been working out hard for over 2 years, and still have some lingering fat around my middle. I cheat on my diet. Lately I've been concentrating on my abs, which makes my middle stick out more. I don't mind a bit, as it is only temporary. If I were to dial back my diet for approx. 6 weeks, I'd lose that fat, but at the cost of seeing my exercise volume drop. I will do it one day, just not now. It is very empowering learning what works and what doesn't. While the knowledge doesn't always transfer from one person to the other, the 3 things mentioned above are pretty much universal.

Do it all at once, tighten up your diet and start training hard. And the biggest key to success is consistency! If this attribute is missing than the best diet and training program in the world is not gonna produce results. Sticking with it will pay off, you will shed the fat, build muscle and become the healthy person you want to be.

Good luck.

[url=*********nvzmk.ru/stati/osobennosti-stroitelstva-karkasnykh-sto/]