Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    In case it helps: One more request to add export functionality.

Lack of support, lack of features

Used Jefit for first time today and found I could not even synch my logs onto their site, and now I see I can't email them to myself either. AND there is no real support anywhere. Support pages really unclear and unhelpful, no one responds on the forum. Seriouisly, folks, there are free workout log apps that will let me set my own routine and send myself my logs...so other than the very cool ability to download some of those nice workouts and save myself the time of inputting that info. myself, what's the point of JeFit, exactly?

I'm going to try one called Workout Log, see how that goes. Looks like it has everything i need and it's free, to boot. To suggest that they can give the ability to email the info. only to those who pay is just ridiculous, but okay, I'd be game...I like to pay for apps, I believe developers should be rewarded. But like that other guys said, this is my info. Don't hold me hostage.

I did pay for the pro version of this; the app itself was nice, it took me a bit longer than pen and paper at the gym, but it seemed worth it..until I tried to save my data anywhere. Or tried to find any answers.

Not going to recommend this one to anyone.
    Last edited by kaylesimon; 01-30-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Add an Export Feature

Add me to the list of users who want a data/log export function. I'd upgrade to JEFit Pro to get it too!

I am a pro user and very happy with the app generally, and I need to know at ETA for export to CSV functionality otherwise I am going to a competitor. I am also part of the iPhone roll out at my firm and wanted to add Jefit to my list of recommended apps, but without export functionality I will have to suggest one of your competitors.

+1 for data export.

Rule 1 - the data users contribute to a service is their own and as such, they should be able to export it.

A good service, that engages with, and values its customers, relies on it's functionality to retain users and foster brand loyalty, not lock them in by making their data inaccessible.

In the long run this is reason I may leave for another service

I have found a way to export data from jefit to excel.

I will post instructions in the forum.

I have created a post on how to export from .bak to .csv (excel)

[url]http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?33349-How-to-export-data-from-jefit.bak-file-to-excel(.csv)&p=49696#post49696[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by supermanmud View Post
    I have created a post on how to export from .bak to .csv (excel)

[url]http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?33349-How-to-export-data-from-jefit.bak-file-to-excel(.csv)&p=49696#post49696[/url]
    Thanks for that!

Need Export Functionality

Please add functionality. I love this app, because it does almost everything I do in about 4 documents and several websites. It could be my end all. But I want to be able to download my data for other viewing or just to back it up. What if you go out of business (I hope not, but there goes my data), my data is lost forever. I might as well just use my own documents as I am guaranteed to retain my data for life, provided I back up my stuff. Thank you, and I would also pay for the pro, if that is how you want to add this functionality. Fair enough for your time and skills in creating this app!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mdlfit View Post
    Please add functionality. I love this app, because it does almost everything I do in about 4 documents and several websites. It could be my end all. But I want to be able to download my data for other viewing or just to back it up. What if you go out of business (I hope not, but there goes my data), my data is lost forever. I might as well just use my own documents as I am guaranteed to retain my data for life, provided I back up my stuff. Thank you, and I would also pay for the pro, if that is how you want to add this functionality. Fair enough for your time and skills in creating this app!!!
    did you check out my post? it is of best interest just in case the functionality is not added in time.