Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Experienced Member bryntevans01's Avatar

Make JEFIT better?

Hi JEFIT team,

just wanted to post a couple of ideas to make the app even more awesome?!

1- Is there a way to add different set amount to a workout, ie if the sets are 8/6/6/4? as opposed to just one number
    2- Can supersetting be any easier to log?
    3- Can you add a food diary logging to the web/app just to keep all my efforts in one place?

I realise I cant have everything haha, although I really do enjoy using JEFIT, its an absolute gem and my gym essential.
    Keep up the good work.

One thing I would like to see for the workout logs is for entering time for cardio exercises to have a field for hours, minutes and seconds, with the seconds field able to take decimal numbers. Right now, you have to enter time in seconds. Not convenient.

Also, it would be nice to have a view by week or month where you could see a calander and all your workouts displayed, instead of the current calander with a symbol on each date you have to click to see your workouts one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post

With the Android Free application you are able to click on a week and see the overall logs for that week (As that is how the program is set) but with Jefit Pro you can get individual logs for each day as that is the day that you have performed.
    Oh now I see you can list the logs for a given week. Thanks for pointing that out.
    With the pro version, are you saying that if you are doing a chest workout you can pull up your previous chest workouts? To display at the same time? How many will come up?

Hi, I would like to see integration with the Pebble watch
    1. like vibe when rest is over
    2. adjust reps and set weight
    3. maybe even track reps by motion of watch
    4. total workout duration
    5. why not have a pedometer function also
    6. i would also like to be able to view exercise details when adding an exercise to a workout instead of backing out to exercises to view the details
    Last edited by brainwashedmc; 05-22-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Experienced Member bryntevans01's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brainwashedmc View Post
    Hi, I would like to see integration with the Pebble watch
    1. like vibe when rest is over
    2. adjust reps and set weight
    3. maybe even track reps by motion of watch
    4. total workout duration
    5. why not have a pedometer function also
    6. i would also like to be able to view exercise details when adding an exercise to a workout instead of backing out to exercises to view the details
    Yikes! Maybe get some space rockets and fireworks when you hit your target weights too!!!! hahaha

I like the idea of tracking the workout duration. Click on a routine, open the first exercise and it timestamps the beginning of your workout. It doesn't put a timestamp for the finish of your workout until you sync or finish.

It would also be nice to see the total amount of weight lifted for each day. Possibly at the bottom of the log for each day.

I mentioned this before, but why in the world do I have figure out how many seconds are in a 3 hour and 17 minute bike ride before I can log it?

One thing I'd REALLY like to see is the last time a routine day was done/completed. This could be shown with a date/time stamp on the routine's workout day list or on the routines list. That way I can prevent repeating the same workout.

Also it seems that when you tap the "Save & Rest" button for a cardio exercise the rest timer is using the time one enters for the specific cardio entry and converts it from minutes to seconds. So if I added say Treadmill Running into my routine and put in that I'll be running for 10 minutes the rest used when I tap "Save & Rest" is actually 10 seconds.
    -DavidIQ

Similar request. i would like a time stamp added when the first exercise is logged. I keep forgetting the exact time i start my workouts. It's important as i use a Tracker for my METS.

I could not agree more! I want the timestamp thing!

Also, I would love as earlier mentioned some kind of support with Pebble.