Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Any news when this feature will come on the Android App??

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    This feature would really set this app apart from all others. Dare I say it would be something that would be worth paying for in a 'premium' version? Only drawback I can see is if you allowed sharing of members' custom exercises, photos etc. quality consistency would suffer; not to mention that someone would have to vet all images, references, links etc. There's a lot of sick people out there.

Hello,
    i'm coming back to this discussion about the Custom Exercise Photo after more than 10 months and there is nothing new. We still have the same answer, that this feature is already on "todo list".

I don't think that this feature is so hard to implement. If you already have photos for standard exercises, what are differences between custom and standard exercises? Can't you use the same backend and just add functionality to upload custom photo, like for profile photos etc.?

I'm sorry, my english isn't very good, but i hope you understand me

Will this feature request be added in 2015?

Question alternative?

long time jefit user here, but this always bugged me. I have the same opinion as disazoz, custom exercises are just not that useful without images. For me there is no need to share these images, just give me the possibility to add one...

hate to ask, but does anybody know an app that allows you to create own exercises with own images?

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    It's a very crude 'solution' but where I've thought images would significantly help with describing the exercise I've put URLs of the images in the exercise description. Unfortunately the URLs only appear as plain text - they don't get 'hyperlinkified'. Even more unfortunate is that you can't even copy them to your clipboard for pasting into your browser unless you go into edit mode.

For example, here's my Low-pully Rear Delt Cable Fly:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-29-11-21-41.jpg 
Views:	189 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	120994
    Last edited by John Rippon; 01-28-2015 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Added example

thanks for sharing your tip

I feel like I've downloaded almost every fitness app by now but I haven't found anything that gets this job done. Must be either one hell of a task to program or the average user simply doesn't need this...

Has this feature been added yet? I still can't find it.

Still not available :-/
    Shouldn't be that difficult to add this feature!!!

.. and again not implemented in the latest big release (v9.0 for Android).
    What a shame !!