Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I would like the option to add notes to my exercise for that day in the routine not a general note for that exercise as i usally have the same exercise but perform them diffrently like "Increase Load each rep" "double contraction" "Walking" "2/1 Tecniqe" "3 sec topcontraction" and many many more. as this option isnt avalible i have to open a document and use with my jefit program to remeber what variation iam on.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    Hey plujer,

That is a great suggestion and I have recommended it to the developers to potentially include into a future update.

Actually it makes sense to have notes on the actual routine itself rather than just individual exercises because it provides notes on what you might want/need to accomplish for the routine not just trying to figure where you left notes on an exercise within that routine. At times that can become a hassle.

Thank you for your suggestion.

- Robert
    Problem with notes on the routine is that then you probably have to exit the exercise and go to the gathered info on the routine instead of having the information shown when in the exercise your currently in. id preferably have it shown above the "current logs" in the exercise If note is written for that exercise and day. Need more of a "exercise specific info" that me as a user can enter when creating the routine that then is shown when in that acuall exercise and day.

I've got another suggestion. In the Android application the first day of the week is hard coded to sunday, although this isn't true for most of Europe. My suggestion is that it would be better if the application queried Android's regional settings.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Make it possible to track your water intake and your sleep this would be a huge improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    Actually I have suggested including water intake as with fitness/weight lifting/bodybuilding, it is important to know how much water you are taking in, whether it be for basic knowledge of your water intake or when it has to deal with the type of supplements you are taking (i.e creatine as you need to have over a gallon of water of day for those supplements).

We will look into the ability to track sleep for a future update and see how we can incorporate it into the Jefit Application.

- Robert
    +1000 if everything you tell gets in the next 3 updates, would love to see that

Another timer suggestion...

On the timer screen it would be great if you could add the "last logs" under the current log. I'm often looking at the timer thinking how many reps did I do on this set last week in preparation for my 2nd, 3rd set etc and I have to go back into the logs but then can't re-access the count-down timer. If the last weeks logs were visible on the timer screen this would a great help.

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar
    Fix the logs!

Ive just noticed where ive entered weights that arnt selectable in the app (16kg & 18kg) its changed in the logs to the nearest selectable one which is 15 & 17.5! Abit annoying
    E N G L A N D!

Quote Originally Posted by mrwright View Post
    Fix the logs!

Ive just noticed where ive entered weights that arnt selectable in the app (16kg & 18kg) its changed in the logs to the nearest selectable one which is 15 & 17.5! Abit annoying
    You sure it's the app?
    Please do not PM support requests. Post them ->[URL="https://www.jefit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?14-JEFIT-App-and-Website-Questions"]here[/URL]<-.
    -=Justin=- [URL="http://twitter.com/#!/JustinDoles"]@JustinDoles[/URL] - IG: [URL="https://instagram.com/justin_doles/"]justin_doles[/URL]- Fueled by Nerd Rage

[URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?6753-Deviation-s-Secret-Public-Log"]* Workout Log[/URL] | [URL="http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?16131-5-3-1-Workbook-Spreadsheet-Resources"]5/3/1 Workbook + Resources[/URL]

Hi another thing that i think would be fun to see is how much weight you lifted for your entire routine and maybe add it to the exercises as well, so for example you can see that on your last leg pass you lifted 8000 kg and it would get you motivated to try and beat that next time and if you could see how much you lifted in total on the individual exercises you could try and beat that by adding more weight or more reps.

When i reach a goal i have set, the app doesn't say anything. It would be nice if you guys make a pop-up message with a nice picture to say "you have beaten your goal" or something.