Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Windows Phones??

Is there any word on a Windows Phone App. Just moved to a windows phone and have been using this app for years now and hate working out without it.

Unhappy

I agree!!! Who do we have to annoy to get them to write a windows phone app!!! My roommate is gonna kill me if I steal his iPad again. Lol. JEFit is just so almost awesome, but they've neglected almost 1/4 of the smart phone users.

+1 for WP8

+1 for WP8

Crowdfunding or a dummy app?

+1.

I am also willing to pay my app in advance or crowdfund it.

It's inconvenient carring two phones just for JEFIT

Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DDRN2B View Post
    I agree!!! Who do we have to annoy to get them to write a windows phone app!!! My roommate is gonna kill me if I steal his iPad again. Lol. JEFit is just so almost awesome, but they've neglected almost 1/4 of the smart phone users.
    1/4 of the smarpthone users srs is that why windows says the windows tablets and smartphones where a big failure lol

Wish you could find the time and resources to get this done. It's been over 2 years since you have been looking into it. You are getting into ObamaCare website territory . I've been using Jefit Pro and will be giving up an Android phone to a Win8 device. I will miss Jefit!

+1 for the windows phone

I aswell will be moving from Droid to Windows on my next phone. The interface on the Nokia Lumina with Windows Black is simply to sweet to pass on!

+1 from my side

+ 1

+1 from me too

+1, i would love jefit on my phone