Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Any news on a update? My account here has been a ghost town til this post (almost a year since the switch to windows)

I thought this was something being considered months ago? Can you at least make the website more mobile friendly or create a web app?

I will consider buying premium membership if you can make Windows phone app by the time Microsoft publishes Windows Phone 8.1 . If you can't do it yourself maybe you should outsource it to someone. I mean sure Windows phone seems to have small market share but in some European countries marketshare is beginning to be well over 10%, for example in Finland it's over 20% and in Poland it's climbing to 19%. I understand you monetize your app by ad's, but maybe, you should offer only paid version on windows phone, heck, I'm sure people are willing to pay for it because it's a bother to change an app especially when all the data is in your system.
    Also, Windows phone albeit small, is third major OS. Even Azumio launched Fitness Buddy on Windows Phone, it's certainly not perfect, but I'm sure it will be much better by the time you publish your own Windows phone app, and by that time it might be too late to grab market.

If you could make something as nice to use like Gymbuilder Pro or FitLife620, I'm sure you would get top spot in Fitness app's section in WP marketplace.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Crowdfunding ?

Quote Originally Posted by 180miles77 View Post
    Crowdfunding ?
    I like that idea. I mean it's not so hard to code for WP. You could just outsource making windows phone app then keep one or two person updating it if it's necessary. Just make sure you get quality app. I personally like Fitlife620 and Gymbuilder Ui. simple and gets stuff done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sotokos View Post
    I like that idea. I mean it's not so hard to code for WP. You could just outsource making windows phone app then keep one or two person updating it if it's necessary. Just make sure you get quality app. I personally like Fitlife620 and Gymbuilder Ui. simple and gets stuff done.
    It takes money or time to make a windows app. Your single subscription isn't going to pay for that ... . I think you wil need to wait untill windows app becomes a real competitor or start up a project to help jefit.

Why not make a poll and see how many people are interested in buying a win8 app ?

+1 for a Windows App. I will be making the switch from Android to Window soon.

+1 Jefit For WindowsPhone

+1 to CroudFounding!!!

It's very important to me have such a great app!!!

We need this.... Any News

+1. No alternatives on WP8. We can pay. Make it with with support Russian language.