Supplement advice...

Im just getting into this, I lift weights for 45 minutes a day 5 to 6 days a week and use a high carb, high caffeine pre
    workout, and a leaner whey protein. I am looking to cut some fat a build some muscle and dont have much time for cardio. Any suggestions on pre workout and post workout? By the way, I follow a pretty healthy diet, not too strict but just chicken and fish and fresh fruits and veggies. I have been doing so for about 4 weeks and have seen some results but im a little impatient and would like to know if there is anything else i could do?

Thank you for all of the info. Seems like I may be on the right track. I use a protein by "body logic". Its 24 grams per serving and very low in calories and carb. I just recently switched to a pre workout with caffeine and b vitamins. I think it has about 20 calories and less then 1g of carbs as opposed to the last one I used which had 120 calories and something like 30g carbs... worried about my energy levels as I lift in the morning and I have a rather physically demanding job for 10 hrs a day, but well see what happens. As for creatine, I have never used it, but as my workouts have intensified lately I am beginning to think about it.
    Last edited by williamskarl95; 08-12-2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: auto correct