Thread: Needing help

Question Needing help

Hello,
    I am in need of assistance. I have just gotten out of the military and started nursing school. I'm also a husband and a father of two wonderful little boys. I need some help with motivation. I just gained like 20 lbs due to stress of trying to go from military world to civilian world and school at the same time. I am looking for some friends that can motivate me.

Thanks For Reading

Is it important to see your kids grow up? To be able to play with them in the yard, run around kicking a ball and not having to sit down because you are too fat and unfit to do it? To be a role model to the kids to keep healthy? I think this is motivation enough! Get to it my man...

Last week, I hit the gym 5 days straight. I feel good about that but I am feeling the after pain from it all (it is the best pain to feel). I'm hoping I can slim down and get back into the shape I used to be. I just don't want to be kicked off the horse again and then not getting back up for another fight. I mean, I'm going through alot since I am the only one that is supporting this family at this point and scared that I am unable to provide afterwards. So, I have stuff hanging over my head regardless if I am in shape or not. But, I am hoping working up to decrease the stress and able to bring me to some serenity within myself knowing I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdeschaine1985 View Post
    Last week, I hit the gym 5 days straight. I feel good about that but I am feeling the after pain from it all (it is the best pain to feel). I'm hoping I can slim down and get back into the shape I used to be. I just don't want to be kicked off the horse again and then not getting back up for another fight. I mean, I'm going through alot since I am the only one that is supporting this family at this point and scared that I am unable to provide afterwards. So, I have stuff hanging over my head regardless if I am in shape or not. But, I am hoping working up to decrease the stress and able to bring me to some serenity within myself knowing I can.
    Fitness can be a big part of feeling good about yourself, and staying disciplined and motivated in day to day life. Approach your fitness goals as a challenge and that mindset will carry over. Perseverance and positivity are key. Know you can accomplish your goals and continue pushing until they are realized. You're only defeated when you quit, do not quit.

We all face challenges in life that are very real to us regardless of how they may appear to the rest of the world. Learning how to appropriately handle those challenges will strengthen you for what you will face in the future while setting a good example for your wife and children.

I'm rooting for you, feel free to reach out at any time.
    Twitter - @babyeze
    Instagram - @babyeze
    KIK - babyeze