Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    This is something I often overlook and makes it very bad for me as I usually don't eat. If I do its either a bowl of cereal or something like aegg mcmuffin or my favorite a chicken and bisquit. Diet is something I am horrible with. I have however lowered my food intake from what it used to be. My biggest issue is knowing what to eat.

First thing on waking is a big coffee plus a scoop of whey protein!
    Better than creamer...

Followed soon after by a big bowl of oatmeal.

Robert, right now I've been enjoying custom oatmeal made by "myoatmeal.com".
    I add cinnamon for sure, but go light on the added dried fruits available... don't need the extra sugars...

I make up a batch ahead and then micro it at work... yum!

Greek yogurt with cinnamon, apple(or strawberries or banana), and milled flaxseed.

I like a breakfast whey protein shake, with Bananas, oatmeal, honey and milk. Good shake on the go.
    If i'm in a hurry grab two bananas and run out the door. Can't miss breakfast or regret it the whole day.

I actually went and bought some Greek Yogurt and some Oatmeal this morning for breakfast and it wasn't bad. I think I may have found my new morning meal!

Ya I think I walked out the store for 2.82, beats that 6.00 for unhealthy Chicken N Bisquit.

At the moment its a double scoop of instant oats with 5g of creatine with 1 serving of maxi muscle pro gain, 1 scoop of flax seed powder, 1 multi vit, 2 glucoscomine pills and a large black coffee. 800 + callories to kick start the day.

Tom

"Train on! Train hard!"

Experienced Member johnheather43913's Avatar
    My wife's parents have chickens....so eggs...a lot of eggs.

Sometimes, I have bacon, liver or beef.

If I'm working out early, I have oatmeal and a protein shake. If not, I'm pretty light on the carbs in the morning but take a big whack of carbs after I work out.

Banned
    I like some biscuits with a cup of tea.