Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I can't start my day without a cup of coffee. I pair it with eggs or a few slices bacon on rare occasions. I eat fruits too, usually apple, grapes or banana.

Experienced Member phil_goodman's Avatar
    A lot of coffee with a little skim milk. A lot. More than 32 ounces by the time I hit work (I usually take coffee to the gym). Plain oatmeal mixed with greek yogurt and berries. If I'm just back from the gym, add whey protein in skim milk. If I have time (on the weekends), a huge ham and vegetable omelette and a slice of dry whole wheat toast. No cheese, no butter or margarine, no sweeteners.

Coffee
    Scrambled Eggs + Cheese
    Bacon

This three are part of my daily routine. I always want to start my day happy and this breakfast combo makes me happy.

It's a couple of months that at breakfast a drink a shake with fresh season fruit mix, walnuts, almond and soya milk.
    For example in this season i use peaches, strawberries, plums, blueberries.
    It's healthy and as a shake it is fastly absorbed by your body. Also if the evening before you had a training session, blueberries are very good for muscle reconstruction. I also eat them at dinner after exercises

This month my breakfast meal are an oat-flakes. I prepare it with hot water only. No sugar, no salt and no milk. Some times I put dry fruits into flakes.

Thumbs up

It may not be the healthiest but, scrambled eggs topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and hash brown with apple juice.

Waffles are also a fave, my wife has started making waffles with blended oatmeal, they're great!

Banned
    I like eat bread with milk

1/2 cup dry measure instant oats and a scoop of my whey and a cup of coffee

1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 scoops of protein powder and a banana. I also add in toast and peanut butter if I'm working out in the morning.

Going for whole grain for breakfast is a good idea! You're going to need lots of energy and fiber throughout the day so cconsider eating porridge and fruits.