Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Samsung Gear 2

I really think there is a huge market for this. Make it a Samsung Gear 2 app. I would gladly pay for it. Or have it included in the pro or elite or both versions. Would be excellent as most of us that workout and use this app hate pulling out the phone constantly. Just allow me to view my workout plan and set my rep, weight, and use the timer.

Galaxy Gear S

Hi,

Although this is an old thread - its a good (and now more relevant) question.

Any plans to support the Samsung Galaxy Gear S? I no longer take my phone to the gym, i just use the gear on my wrist for music etc. However I really miss having the Jefit app with me. A slim version that runs on the Gear S would be fantastic.

I presume you see a lot more queries like this when the Apple watch comes out too.

Ross.

Hi Will be a great idea to add Jefit as app for Samsung gear 2 the other applications available sucks!!

Jefit with smartwatches?
    Samsung Gear first please.

please we need gear s3 app. we are paying for your app its not free so please set some priorities

Any news on a Samsung gear app?

Well I guess it is safe to say that JeFit is not interested in creating a Samsung Gear App. I just purcahsed the Gear S3 and this would be a great app to have on it.

With the announcement of the new Samsung Galaxy Watch, I hope JeFit has plans to support it. Best looking Smartwatch available, 6 day battery life claims.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneross82 View Post
    With the announcement of the new Samsung Galaxy Watch, I hope JeFit has plans to support it. Best looking Smartwatch available, 6 day battery life claims.
    Found another Android App that works with Wear OS and Samsung Gear devices, called GymRun. Similar functionality to JeFit, but will work on all the Samsung watches as well. Jumping ship for now. Hopefully JeFit decides to support the Samsung devices in the future, might consider coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcibrian View Post
    Well I guess it is safe to say that JeFit is not interested in creating a Samsung Gear App. I just purchased the Gear S3 and this would be a great app to have on it.
    Take a look at Workout Trainer by Skimble. It has the companion app for your S3. It works very well. There's no option to log the lbs that you're lifting, but other than that, I like it.

I just came back here to see if there was any new updates to this request on Jefit. Sad to see this long requested suggestion to be ignored by Jefit.