Thumbs up New Motivator: 3D Body Scanner

Hello fellow fitness friends! I wanted to share with you a new 3D body scanning fitness tracking device that me and my buddy are currently using at home called the "PhIT". We invented and developed the PhIT into the finished product you will find on our website shared below. For those of you who get frustrated with the scale, this 3-dimensional body scanning device is right for you to keep you on track with your fitness goals and provide you with the positive feedback you are looking for in a fitness tool! We wanted to share this with all of you, see what you think, get some feedback, and hopefully spread the word to help us to help others with their fitness tracking by using the PhIT.

[url]www.phit.me[/url]

Thanks for your time and feedback and good luck to all of you during your fitness journey!

We hope everyone on this forum got to check out our website! Any suggestions or questions? We'd love to hear from you!

This is actually pretty interesting.

Coming from a bodybuilding perspective, composition and structure is EVERYTHING. Being able to track/document this with ease is going to make the process very easy.

My question is... do the results vary if the individual is slightly positioned an inch or two to the right left, or if they are not hitting the same pose... or having the same posture? I personally can decrease appearance of the obliques simply by breathing in and flexing lat/back musculature - Would the tracking process require precise consistent standing / breathing position and posture to work or does that even matter? How much would this fluctuate, if so?

Thanks