•Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine
    •Whey Protein<----taking
    •ZMA
    Multi Vit.,<----taking
    Fish oil.<----taking

Please help , thanks a lot.

More Experienced than a Senior mrwright's Avatar
    You dont really NEED any of them
    Multi vit and fish oils are best general health keep everything optimum etc etc

A good whey can help top up your protein intake that you maybe cant get from food

And creatine can give a good boost depending on how you react
    E N G L A N D!

Experienced Member
    As stated, you don't really need any of them.

However there may be some benefit in taking essential amino acids just prior to workout (only 6g or so) - it can increase protein synthesis and this has been noted in some studies that have been conducted:

[url]http://www.infinityfitness.com/club/articles/boosting.htm[/url]

They're quite expensive to be fair, but if you can afford them I'd say go for EAAs and just does it at about 6g-8g prior to workout.

I would take BCAAs in addition to what you are currently taking. Personally, I'd drop the casein protein and stay with the whey, but that might be just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    BCAAs are great for increasing protein synthesis in the body and helping you recover faster/build muscle after a heavy day of lifting/working out.

You can get some BCAAs cheap depending on the site that you are purchasing them off of and the type of brand that you are purchasing.

There are multiple brands out there where you can get like 50+ servings for around 20 - 25$ which are great, as stated above, to help you build muscle, lean out, recover, etc....
    There are also a number of protein powders out there that include them in their formula. 100% Gold Standard Whey being one of them.

ZMA are amazing if you have sleep difficulties, I was recommended them as they make a good partner with creatine but as I was also insomniac it was worth a test as it states it helps with sleep, now kind of addicted to them as I get amazing nights sleep and always wake up feeling refreshed and also helps ease any muscle pains during the night. Since taking them myself I have recommended them to atleast 3 other ppl and 2 have taken them and said their sleep improved aswell

My 2 cents regarding the BCAA. Before you take it separately as a pills, check your protein powder. Most of them have plenty of BCAA built in.

Supplements include vitamins, minerals, nutrients, fiber, iron and acids that are used to boost energy, build stamina, grow bones, strong muscles and improve fitness. While choosing a supplement check that its should not too high potency, high proteins and its related to your body type because it may cause fatness and increase cholesterol.
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWQp0-xCC-I]Tacoma boot camp[/url]
    Last edited by david482; 11-02-2013 at 01:21 PM.