Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking New to this

Hi, I just started to going to gym, I'm 33 y.o. Male, 178cm ,73 kg.
    I would like to ask you what I can eat to get bigger(I'm currently living in China, so rice and chicken will be easier to find)I'm planning to buy some whey protein shake also, and if you could advise me a workout routine will be great!
    I can train 4 times/week.
    Thank you.
    Ramon

send me a pm with
    Weight, Body fat % and your goals and i will try to help you.

Thanks

You could lose weight with the new crash diet. Losing 5% of your weight is an ideal target, according to research.

Quote Originally Posted by ergometer View Post
    You could lose weight with the new crash diet. Losing 5% of your weight is an ideal target, according to research.
    I am not a fan of fad dieting or any one-size-fits-all diet. Everyone's body has different needs so assigning a particular dieting framework to multiple people isn't going to be 100% successful. Also, weight means absolutely nothing... It's simply a measuring tool... not the end all be all!

Also you must be wary of research. People think just because a study was done on "X" amount of people and the word "placebo" was used a hundred times makes it legit research...... NOT TRUE
    Last edited by rickdennis; 03-25-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rickdennis View Post
    I am not a fan of fad dieting or any one-size-fits-all diet. Everyone's body has different needs so assigning a particular dieting framework to multiple people isn't going to be 100% successful. Also, weight means absolutely nothing... It's simply a measuring tool... not the end all be all!

Also you must be wary of research. People think just because a study was done on "X" amount of people and the word "placebo" was used a hundred times makes it legit research...... NOT TRUE
    great post, totally agree. Research is often complete crap, but jumped upon by the press, and the age old BS prevails

I am looking to bulk up a little bit but still stay lean what kind of diet plan should I go with I'm pretty new with this

Quote Originally Posted by Thisguy1549 View Post
    I am looking to bulk up a little bit but still stay lean what kind of diet plan should I go with I'm pretty new with this
    Depends ...
    How old are you? how much do you weigh? what is your bodyfat %? what have you BEEN eating? how frequently do you eat? what is your goal physique? how often do you train? Etc, etc,..

This is why i suggest to PM me instead