Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Finally some feedback great job !

What's number 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    Hey,

Sorry about the late response

Been working on bug testing, layout and icon design for the latest update.

There are few other things that are going to be included into this latest update that I haven't listed but still creating a workout around it.

This was a major update that we have been working on as we had to do a UI/Icon change for the release of iOS 7, then since our iPhone/iOS platform was a bit behind we had to include and retool our upload and download progress picture functionality since this is the first time we are including it, we are also including the new social media button/page that we included into the Android but for iOS users we added in the ability to create/write new statuses, find your friends, comment with on messages, etc.... Of course the new workout summary page/tools. We completely retooled and restructured our exercise database and now you are able to easily search for exercises with the right panel quick switch tool (kinda like using your Music on the iPhone when you click the letters on the right vertical panel that switches to different exercises based on alphabetical order), descriptions for custom exercises and much more.

Number 5 is a button on the sync page as well as your stats page that will navigate you to your online JEFIT Profile so that you can track and view your progress of your training.

I am creating and writing up a more detailed list and helping finish up some bug testing so that we can get this update sent in for review as soon as possible.

Again thank you for your patience and support and hope that you are all excited for this new release along with all of the new features/functions.

- Robert
    Thank you for the response.
    You guys are doing a great job, the problem for me was just (mayby for me only) that you guys were posting it will be finished (tommorow, in 3days ....) and actually it wasn't. In my opinion it's mutch more usefull to give these kind of information out so we know you guys are working on it, instead of stating when it will be finished.

BTW: You guys are doing a great job (share it with the developers), this is in my opinion the best gym app there is .
    I hope we can share more information with each other so we can make together the best gym app. (you guys in first place)
    Last edited by 180miles77; 10-18-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Wow, this all sounds excellent! Looking forward to the release. Thank you!

Can't wait

Btw will there not be a workout overview like in android ?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    As you can see there are some icons missing from the screen shots but these have been changed and pretty much the final versions of all of the pages and functionalities that we have added in but progress has been made and as stated we are hoping to put up for review at the end of the day.
    Everything looks mutch better great job !

The only question i have is how can the session length be shorter than the actual workout ?

So is it up for review ?

Are the charts also updated because that was a big weak point for JEFIT (like using charts in landscape mode) ?