Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    lol saying for the for the 4th time they are going to send it to apple its kinda getting annoying ...
    (yes i love my monologue)

Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    At the current moment I know my boss is fixing a major bug regarding the picture uploading and downloading functionality for progress pictures to be uploaded properly into your profile/timeline/etc.... without any issues at all.

The last post I made regarding the issues with Google Plus, there were other bugs that were discovered in the process, multiple bugs we didn't previously notice that needed to be fixed which have been resolved.

I currently have near the close final product in my device and it works great except for the progress picture bug which my boss is working on, he hasn't stated when it will be finished but hopefully ASAP as that is the final bug we have to fix before release.

Again we apologize for any delay but these bugs were crucial and important for us to fix for this final release.

We appreciate your understand and hope to have it expedited for review by the App Store team so that it can be released and reviewed sooner than later

- Robert
    You stay honest and that is what i like about Jefit. Great app !
    Btw will the charts also be updated ?
    Last edited by 180miles77; 11-04-2013 at 10:32 PM.

Bug solved ?

I think they are just trolling with the progress :-)).