Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 87
  1. #11
    Experienced Member tbdiscovery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    36
    I currently run Endomondo in the background while using Jefit. I then sync Endomondo with MFP. I use the generic 'strength training' term as the exercise. I definitely agree with others that a Jefit/MFP partnership would be fantastic.


    Henry

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    Integrating MFP into Jefit (or vice-versa) it will make Jefit a must-have app.
    What Jefit needs to integrate into MFP is the calories consuming data for every exercise or for a routine.
    Since MFP calcualtes automatically the calories burned for general gym exercises, Jefit probably will need to adapt its core to fit MFP requirements.

    That's why I think that the integration will be at the same time useful but also difficult to realize...

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    I know my boss has talked about and briefly brought up MyFitnessPal and a potential synchronization with their product.

    We will have to see what he feels/thinks about the potential partnership/sync with their product as MyFitnessPal is a tremendous application with a huge following and supportive community and know that with their nutritional database coupled with JEFIT would create a phenomenal feature and usage for users of both products.

    Again we will have to see and if so development for a sync with MFP wouldn't start until sometime in 2014.

    Thank you for your feedback and we will hope to have more information on this soon!

    - Robert
    Add me to the list of people waiting for Jefit to start playing nice with others.

    I use MFP and I've switched to GymHero as well, because they sync with RunKeeper and let me get at my data. I use RunKeeper as an integration point for cardio (using iSmoothRun or RunMeter to capture the run data on my iPhone), and RunKeeper syncs to MFP.

    Jefit's a wonderful tool for resistance training but, sadly, until there's integration and data export, it's a wonderful tool that gathers dust on my app shelf.

  4. #14
    Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vlaanderen, Belgium
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonheyd View Post
    Add me to the list of people waiting for Jefit to start playing nice with others.

    I use MFP and I've switched to GymHero as well, because they sync with RunKeeper and let me get at my data. I use RunKeeper as an integration point for cardio (using iSmoothRun or RunMeter to capture the run data on my iPhone), and RunKeeper syncs to MFP.

    Jefit's a wonderful tool for resistance training but, sadly, until there's integration and data export, it's a wonderful tool that gathers dust on my app shelf.
    Why don't you use runkeeper for cardio tracking, it is a great app ?
    Last edited by 180miles77; 11-17-2013 at 06:03 PM.

  5. #15
    Just wanted to show my support for this as well - Jefit is great but I would like to be able to get my information out to have it all summarised somewhere and Myfitnesspal is great for this.

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by marcolo84 View Post
    Integrating MFP into Jefit (or vice-versa) it will make Jefit a must-have app.
    What Jefit needs to integrate into MFP is the calories consuming data for every exercise or for a routine.
    Since MFP calcualtes automatically the calories burned for general gym exercises, Jefit probably will need to adapt its core to fit MFP requirements.

    That's why I think that the integration will be at the same time useful but also difficult to realize...
    I do the same, hope thay arange that mater ASAP, since i thing Jefit is the best for the gym

  7. #17
    New Member 4colortheorem's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Eugene, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    1
    The ability to sync with MyFitnessPal would be very useful. I started using MFP and was surprised by the number of my friends using it already, but then I was disappointed that Jefit doesn't have that ability to sync with it.

  8. #18
    I came here to say exactly this. thank you wkel24 for starting this! Rep for you

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by 180miles77 View Post
    Why don't you use runkeeper for cardio tracking, it is a great app ?
    I like some of the functionality of RunMeter and iSmoothRun better. No real complaints with RunKeeper, I just prefer the other apps on my iPhone.

  10. #20
    Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Vlaanderen, Belgium
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonheyd View Post
    I like some of the functionality of RunMeter and iSmoothRun better. No real complaints with RunKeeper, I just prefer the other apps on my iPhone.
    What features you like more ? I'm interested to hear because i use runkeeper and nike ?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •