Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

integration feature

Hello, I started using Jefit a little over a week ago and I love using this app for tracking my workouts. I'm considering purchasing the Elite, but I want to know if integrating with other apps is in the roadmap for 2014?

I have MyFitnessPal (great app that tracks calories), EndoMondo (great app that tracks cardio for when I cycle & run), & Jawbone UP24 (great app that daily activity). All of these seamlessly integrates with each other which is awesome and makes my life easy. I just use it for what I like to use it for and wham, they're all synced.

Now just if Jefit were to integrated with one (preferably MFP) that would be the nail in the coffin and I would purchase the elite package. Even if the integration came by purchasing the Elite package, that would make me sign up even faster.

Thanks,

Pending User

Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuincyFreeman View Post
    Hello, I started using Jefit a little over a week ago and I love using this app for tracking my workouts. I'm considering purchasing the Elite, but I want to know if integrating with other apps is in the roadmap for 2014?

I have MyFitnessPal (great app that tracks calories), EndoMondo (great app that tracks cardio for when I cycle & run), & Jawbone UP24 (great app that daily activity). All of these seamlessly integrates with each other which is awesome and makes my life easy. I just use it for what I like to use it for and wham, they're all synced.

Now just if Jefit were to integrated with one (preferably MFP) that would be the nail in the coffin and I would purchase the elite package. Even if the integration came by purchasing the Elite package, that would make me sign up even faster.

Thanks,

Pending User
    it won't come

Experienced Member Wade Razella's Avatar
    RobertRogo I placed a message here for you to respond to and I sent you a private message you have not responded to either message I am kind of disappointed.

Thank you my friend

Robert Credit card still not working will not accept my payment.

This is the error code I am getting after I fill everything out.

The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Robertrogo View Post
    As of right now these are the starting features for our Elite Subscription but we are working on integrating these features into the applications as well as steadily introducing more features into the service such as comparing stats with friends, finding users with similar stats as yours, smart routine building by the JEFIT server, advanced routine search, and much more that we will be including in the upcoming months.
    I will be following the progress !

What about PRO?
    Printing only for Elite, maybe Windows RT (somewhere in the future) for Elite?
    Why did I pay for the PRO Version?

I just joined mainly to support you guys.
    IMHO the extras you get for the 40 bucks are a little on the thin side.
    Would you consider adding graphs for the body-stats?
    I digg fancy graphs :-)

I purchased JEFIT Pro some time ago and am very satisfied with the functionality, however one of the major functions I bought the app for, and the only reason it has longevity for me, was the possibility to export my logs.
    Now that you are monetizing graphs on the website with the Elite subscription, will that have an impact on this announcement regarding the app from you from July 2010?

Quote:
    We are working on import/export function
    JEFIT Announcement, by admin.
    Update will be released soon. Thanks for Your Patience.