Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    How do i add exercises to Favorites in the new updated Android version

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    The link above to the Help Center gives a security warning:
    This is probably not the site you are looking for!
    You attempted to reach support.jefit.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as*.zendesk.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of support.jefit.com.
    You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site

But wait ... even if I choose to proceed (not advised on security grounds) ... I then get:

This webpage has a redirect loop
    ​.
    and cannot proceed any further.

All I wanted to find out is how the heck I am supposed to be able to change the current routine under the new version of Jefit Pro. Some things that used to be intuitive are no longer so in the souped up version.
    Last edited by John Rippon; 04-09-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Rippon View Post
    The link above to the Help Center gives a security warning:
    You attempted to reach support.jefit.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as*.zendesk.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of support.jefit.com.
    You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site

But wait ... even if I choose to proceed (not advised on security grounds) ... I then get:

​.

All I wanted to find out is how the heck I am supposed to be able to change the current routine under the new version of Jefit Pro. Some things that used to be intuitive are no longer so in the souped up version.
    I've got a habit of playing about with apps especially after updates, I know on the android version, if you go to find routine, choose the one you want to do then on the next screen is a pin symbol. That will set it as the current routine. Hopefully it's the same on iPhone aswell if that's what your using.
    If it's to edit the current routine to add exercises, reps, sets etc then it's basically the same way except you go as if your about to start a workout and there will or should be a pen symbol that will allow you to edit the current routine.

Thanks Tiger for your prompt reply. Yes, I'm using the Android version.

Here is a shot of the screen I get after selecting a routine and then after selecting the first exercise in that routine. I'm not sure where this pin you speak of is located. Apologies for the small pictures - forum seems to have shrunk them down too far to be of much use:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2014-04-10-10-28-35.jpg   Screenshot_2014-04-10-10-29-10.jpg  
    Last edited by John Rippon; 04-09-2014 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Corrected screen shot order

The pin will only show up on the "find a routine" part. If your trying to change from one routine to a new one that you have saved in the routine manager, after going to find a routine and choosing the new one you want to do, the pin symbol should be at the bottom of the page straight after choosing the new routine but before loading the exercise screen

There are not screens between the one listing your routines ("Find a Routine") and the screen for the routine you've chosen ("Routine Details" shown in my above screen shots).

All I can do at the screen showing the list of routines is (1) select a routine (by tapping on it) (2) add a new routine using the + symbol at the top of the page or (3) edit a routine using the pencil symbol at the top. Once I select a routine I get the screen shot shown in my previous post.

Are you sure we're using the same versions? I'm using ver 6.0327.

Thanks again for your reply.

John

I definitely have the same version as you, on mine I go to find a routine and it shows all the routines I have saved then after choosing which one I want, in the bottom corner I have the pin symbol to make that my new current routine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2014-04-10-02-16-50.jpg   Screenshot_2014-04-10-02-17-04.jpg  

Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    [QUOTE=John Rippon;59863]The link above to the Help Center gives a security warning:

​.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

FIX THIS !!

I have a Samsung S5. JEFIT ran fine last week, but this week it gives me the error message "Unfortunately, JEFIT has stopped" whenever I try to start the app. I deleted the app and reloaded it from Google Play, but it doesn't make any difference. I am able to access the application on my desktop computer, so I know my username and password are still good. Help!

How is 1RM calculated?

In particular, does this differentiate between males and females? The explanation in the faq, that it uses an algorithm, is not very helpful.