Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    How did you fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by francotripi View Post
    Same problem. Please fix it asap!!!
    how did you fix it?

Hi,

I'd like to start/help with app localization into the Ukrainian language.
    I have an experience in the localization of different applications and familiar with most popular localization platforms.
    Could you please help me to start?

Thanks!

All of my photo's are being uploaded sideways? On my computer they are good, so how do I correct this?

Havent used the app in over a year, used it last night, logged all my exercises as I did them. But I cannot see any of the stats. The exercise log shows in the calendar, but when I go to home I cannot see it posted and it's been almost 24 hours.

On a side note, whats the deal with points? It says I got points for my workout when I used the log in the past, but not for last night? Really the least of my complaints but I'm curious. Not sure about keeping the app, but there I don't see any better options out there.

Thanks in advance

It would be nice if the Chart Weight lbs/Minutes had a Average line on the graph.

Cheers

I just noticed that workout history logs for last week and today are missing the first exercises of workout. Is there known bug for this or is my cloud-storage full? If my storage is full for those exercises, how do I remove old ones?

I am using newest version for IOS.

TIA