Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Changing the equipment in the routine

Hi can any1 help me out to change the equipment or replace it by someother equipment which is available in the gym in the iphone app .

Thanks

How do I upgrade to Pro version with my activity points?

Hello!

The app promises that you can upgrade your app to pro version for 1 month after achieving 1000 activity points.
    I have gathered this amount of points and tried to upgrade but I didn't find any place to do it. In the upgrade section the app
    still states that the upgrade will cost you 4,99.

Sincerely,
    Antti

Hi, not sure if this is the correct thread to ask but after updating Jefit from the Android google play store on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge the app has disappeared from my apps drawer and the 'open' button in the jefit google play page is not available and only 'uninstall' is visible. Reinstalling the app doesn't fix the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Denizined View Post
    Hi, not sure if this is the correct thread to ask but after updating Jefit from the Android google play store on my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge the app has disappeared from my apps drawer and the 'open' button in the jefit google play page is not available and only 'uninstall' is visible. Reinstalling the app doesn't fix the problem
    Same thing happened to me..on s7 edge as well...need a fix asap..have become dependent on this app

fix asap..

Same problem here, but im on Galaxy S6

Same problem here, on Galaxy S6

Exclamation App disappeared!!!

Same problem. Please fix it asap!!!

Quote Originally Posted by francotripi View Post
    Same problem. Please fix it asap!!!
    Fixed! Thanks​!

Same here. On pixel XL.