Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Morning Breakfast

This morning I cut up some fresh lettuce. I added peppers, broccoli, dehydrated dates, papaya, apricots, and craisins. II then added walnuts, flax and egg beater.
    I use Grapeseed oil
    I made enough for four people I feel. I only had a small portion.[IMG][URL=http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/CliffordManthey/media/DSCN5345_zps6aef4fc4.jpg.html][/URL][/IMG]
    Instead of egg beater I will use Tofu firm at times.

nice recipe for your breakfast!

good recipe for breakfast and thanks for sharing this amazing recipe....

Wow! that recipe sure looks yummy!

We encourage you to post more of your nutritious recipe,

so we could get more motivated to eat healthy at all times.

Wow! that recipe sure looks yummy!

We encourage you to post more of your nutritious recipe,

so we could get more motivated to eat healthy at all times.

Look good. Lettuce is one of popular green leafy-vegetables. It can strengthen eye health with high content of vitamin A and beta-carotence and vitamin K, which can fight Alzheimer's disease. Lettuce can also be beneficially for pregnant mothers as vitamin C and folate contained play a vital role in prevention of the neural tube defects in the baby (fetus) during pregnancy.

My breakfast recipe

Thank you, I really liked your recipe. I would like to share my favorite.
    Ingredients: 2 eggs, 2 glasses of milk, sausage, finely chopped Cheddar cheese. First mix the milk, sausage and eggs, when it's ready, add the cheese ...

Sounds yummy and healthy! My usual breakfast is yogurt and berries. Sometimes I add wheat bread and cheese and glass of fresh orange juice.

Thanks!

Many thanks for the recipe! I will definitely try to cook! though now I'm more interested in the question: [URL="http://essayontime.com.au/assignment-writing-services"]can you find trusted assignment writing website for aussie?[/URL] It is very difficult to adhere to proper nutrition and to watch what you eat when you are loaded with studies (((((

For breakfast I usually have a homemade protein shake. I want to build the muscles and my trainer advised me to drink such shakes every morning. I keep it in a special plastic bottles that I ordered here [url]https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/bottle/[/url] and I always take it with me wherever I go. Want to take part in the local bodybuilding contest in 2 months