Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

TRX Exercise Database

I would like to see a new category of exercises added to the exercise data base that is solely dedicated to TRX suspension exercises.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member QuintanillJoseph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tkirschbaum View Post
    new category of exercises added... TRX suspension
    I Second That Emotion (In my best Smokey Robinson singing voice).

Senior Senior JEFIT Member QuintanillJoseph's Avatar
    Two that I use the most are...

1. TRX Chest Fly

2. TRX Rear Delt Fly

Thanks

I stopped using jefit because I stopped the Gym, now I only do TRX, it's amazing !!!!

I bought Virtual Trainer Suspension, and it has a nice collection of exercices with videos, but the rest of the app is useless.

It would be amazing to hace TRX exercices with animations/videos in Jefit !!!!!!! Even if I have to pay for a plugin or something, but the payment must be integrated with Google Play ...

Senior Senior JEFIT Member LiftHeavyWeights's Avatar
    Suspension strap exercises in JeFit database would be appreciated.

Experienced Member hiphopsuperman's Avatar
    This isn't a perfect solution, but there is a TRX routine ([url]http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=21983[/url]) you can download which adds many TRX exercises to your custom exercises.

I found some exercises mislabelled though (see my comment here: [url]http://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?38043[/url]) so just watch out for that.

I don't really understand Cercata's argument for not using Jefit with TRX exercises. I train exclusively with bodyweight exercises (including a ton of TRX) and Jefit is perfect for tracking reps.
    Last edited by hiphopsuperman; 05-24-2014 at 11:23 AM.

Many interface changes that weren't needed, the app was perfect, and still missing TRX Exercices ...

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopsuperman View Post
    I don't really understand Cercata's argument for not using Jefit with TRX exercises. I train exclusively with bodyweight exercises (including a ton of TRX) and Jefit is perfect for tracking reps.
    My argument is I would like to have the videos/animations of the exercices ...

I don't mind if this sets of exercices are not free, and I have to pay something for having them, by the way. But if you don't want my money, just tell me
    Last edited by cercata; 04-01-2015 at 11:56 AM.

I don't believe I am alone waiting for TRX Suspension Training exercises included into data base. At least make it possible for me to add animations and descriptions myself please.

Hello,

We will forward your concern to our senior developers, so they will know what features are needed to be added in the next coming updates.
    As we continue to work in progress, we would highly appreciate your patience on this matter.

Thank you and more power!

Experienced Member hiphopsuperman's Avatar
    Thinking about this thread more, this is another reason I think Jefit REALLY needs to add the ability to add pictures to custom exercises. Those of us who want Jefit to integrate TRX exercises to the database could simply make our own and share with the community. A picture is worth 1000 words (As many TRX exercises are very hard to explain in text)