Thread: Supplements

Supplements

plzzz any body can help me about supplement, i want to build muscle and i need good supplement.....plzz suggest me what should i take....

Senior Senior JEFIT Member is304's Avatar
    Before you get into supplements make sure you consume enough macros. Right food is your supplement #1. If you don't eat at least 1g of protein for 1lb of body weight (that would be 2.2g per kilo), your chances to build muscle are very slim no matter what kind of supplements you take. So, my advise is: start a food log if you didn't do it yet (there is a number of apps that do that) and make sure you eat right and you eat enough. I had problems getting enough proteins, so my supplement #2 is protein powder. #3 would be vitamins.

After you balanced your ration I would recommend looking into creatine, and BCAA.

I agree with most everything said! I however try to get at least 1.5g of protein per pound. I am a "hard gainer" though.
    Also I take BCAA caps 2 times a day. I used to drink Xtend but after drinking C4 preworkout, Xtend during workout and my protien shake after workout I always felt bloated and really full. I would suggest a good multi vitamin. fish-oil, a quality protein, and creatine. That is really all you need to gain muscle besides eating right. Eating "right" is the most important but for me also the HARDEST!!

Senior Senior JEFIT Member is304's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayjax22 View Post
    Eating "right" is the most important but for me also the HARDEST!!
    I agree. From what I know (and personal experience as well) the things you need to build muscle are - in that order:

1. Eating right
    2. Structured workout
    3. Rest and recovery
    4. Supplements

Unfortunately, many people go straight for #4 because the first three require commitment, effort, and thinking. What they don't realize, supplements alone will not help, they can make things worse.

Confused too

I also want to try supplements but a lot of stories are bugging me. Also, do you know any cheap finds? I know it is really hard to find one but if you can suggest cheaper food groups, then, I will really appreciate it.

Best Muscle Gain Supplement

If you want to build up your muscles very quickly or without any side effects. So you must buy Aminoz Bulk the best muscle gain supplement. It has three flavors as Rich Chocolate, Creamy Vanilla and Strawberry along with three differ sizes. I would recoomend to visit its website at once and then grab it now or get 15% discount on it.

Banned

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by colejj4 View Post
    plzzz any body can help me about supplement, i want to build muscle and i need good supplement.....plzz suggest me what should i take....

You can try [URL="********provenpeptides*****/product/mk-677/"]Mk-677[/URL].
    MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.

[URL="********provenpeptides*****/product/mk-677/v"]MK-677[/URL] does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the body’s production of Growth Hormone.

Because Ibutamoren doesn’t stimulate testosterone, there are no chances of aromatization, or danger to liver, kidney, or prostate.

Be The First to Know
    provenpeptides. com/shop/
    Last edited by john210; 12-17-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Experienced Member train_harder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by is304 View Post
    I agree. From what I know (and personal experience as well) the things you need to build muscle are - in that order:

1. Eating right
    2. Structured workout
    3. Rest and recovery
    4. Supplements

Unfortunately, many people go straight for #4 because the first three require commitment, effort, and thinking. What they don't realize, supplements alone will not help, they can make things worse.

What he said.