Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My body transformation for 4 months

Immediately began to take steroids first month bought Danabol (balkan) turned out to be fake, the second month took sustanon 250 (organon) a very sore ass after the injections, the third and fourth month TEST 250 COMP (Unigen Life Sciences) and Alphabol (Alpha Pharma), my photo:

before

after

Guys, I have a little bit of progress ?

P.S. I need to take tamoxifen or proviron ? my dosage TEST 250 COMP 500mg per week and Alphabol 30mg a day.

Want to take a break of one month and will begin a new course Testobolin (Testosterone Enanthate Alpha-Pharma) and Boldenone ( Equipoise Alpha-Pharma).

You have to crawl back into your mothers womb and wait until your brain has fully developed, then try again.

nahhhh, I'm tryin' to hear more about this sore ass

Well, 4 months with steroids? You could gain more and healthier with good nutrition and suplementation.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankP View Post
    Well, 4 months with steroids? You could gain more and healthier with good nutrition and suplementation.
    Apart from experimenting with injecting yourself with potentially dangerous drugs of unknown origin, someone also needs to point out to you that you need to train hard to get results!

Senior Senior JEFIT Member LiftHeavyWeights's Avatar
    go with good food instead

the difference is clear, but you need you make more big muscles you can try whey isolate protein its good and you will get fine result.
    best regards

Not so much results after 4 months on a cycle.
    You could have achieved the same results Natural with a good diet and workout program.