Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Appetite Control

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for controlling your appetite? Thanks in advance.

John

Senior Senior JEFIT Member
    Tea and drinking water works

I have trouble with appetite control, and 16:8 fasting works for me.

I have no trouble whatsoever controlling appetite in the morning. I drink coffee, and have no urges to eat anytime before midday, can easily go till 1-2pm.

I eat a moderate sized protein and vegetable lunch.

I then eat either 1 huge or two moderate sized evening meals.

If you establish the times that you feel the urge to pig out, then play with your meal timings so that you are eating quality food at that time.

IF has been the one way that I can still eat big, and lose fat at the same time. I can't get on with 3 meals a day, or 6 pokey ones. Big eat at night, satiated, ready for a great sleep, perfect.

In my experience best snack is simply raw carrots. Maybe at first they don't look so appetizing, but when you start to eat them they taste really well and are crunchy + don't add weight ass bananas or sweet apples. And big mug of green/herb tea is also great for appetite control.

+1 your body knows you better then anyone else, if you are hungry then eat something healthy low carb options are the best and wash it down with some water.

Also look into things like max's or maxines' protein supershread it has a appetite blocker in it. i can live of that twice a day and have to force myself to eat because i never get the urge to

I prefer to drink some strong tea or fresh water. If that doesn't help me I will eat some light food. And [URL="https://spanish-grand-prix.club/"]it[/URL] will help me for 100%

1. Add vinegar and cinnamon to meals to control blood sugar
    2. Eat when you’re not hungry
    3. Drink water, not liquid calories

Quote Originally Posted by jparks67 View Post
    Does anyone have any tips or tricks for controlling your appetite? Thanks in advance.

John
    Caffeine in tea and coffee help you lose appetite. Try drinking tea or coffee instead.