Protein oatmeal cookies

We all know that oatmeal is good for us, and it's not a bad idea to start your morning with those oatmeal cookies. They are tasty, they give you energy and a lot of protein, too!

2 cups of old-fashioned oats
    4 scoops whey protein (I use unflavored, but it's possible to use vanilla, too)
    1/4 cups "More Fiber" Stevia Baking Blend (adds even more fiber and sweetness, too)
    1\2 cup dried cranberries
    Mix all dry ingredients

1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
    1\2 cup egg whites
    1 tsp oil
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    Mix all liquid ingredient together.

Mix all together, let stand for 10 minutes. Using a spoon, form 15 cookies and bake on a rack at 180 degrees for 10 min

I usually make a batch and freeze them.

If you don't have the specific kind of stevia Im using , you can put another , of course, just adjust the quality according to your personal taste.My cookies are practically not sweet, that's how I like them. It's both because I use unflavored un sweetened protein and very little stevia.

Sometimes I add some walnuts , they give nice texture, but unfortunately additional calories,too...

Senior Senior JEFIT Member LiftHeavyWeights's Avatar
    thanks for sharing!

Robertrogo , you are very enthusiastic about that recipe, but please don't expect too much... these cookies are not like commercial cookies at all. First of all, they are practically fat-free , and this combined with protein makes them a little bit dry. Sometimes I eat them with some fat-free cottage cheese on top. But the good thing is that protein cookies are absolutely guilt-free, even when you're cutting (not before a competition, of course )

Thank you for that recipe and [URL="https://cheltenhamfestivaluk.com/"]these tips to it[/URL]. They are amazing!
    Last edited by lynnmarshall; 09-19-2017 at 10:08 PM.