Quote Originally Posted by phil_goodman View Post
cferre88_1:

From the abstract of your first citation (Antonio J et al): "Supplementation with tribulus does not enhance body composition or exercise performance in resistance-trained [human] males." Nothing about serum testosterone levels. Bourke's study addresses "the pathogenesis of a unique locomotory disorder of sheep". Gauthman measured "various parameters namely mount and intromission frequencies (MF and IF, respectively), mount, intromission and ejaculation latencies (ML, IL, and EL, respectively) as well as postejaculatory interval (PEI) were recorded" in rats. Not human serum testosterone levels. Jameel reported gynaecomastia in a single human subject. And Neychev actually reports that "there was no significant difference between Tribulus terrestris supplemented groups and controls in the serum testosterone [in human males]"

Nothing there to prompt me to retract my original contention: I haven't seen anything significant in the scientific literature.

You did read your own citations, didn't you?

Best,
I know Tribulus may not be very efficient increasing testosterone levels, but there are many other ingredients that are more backed up with clinical studies and stuff that prove testosterone increment.
the idea here is not to argue about it but to help are fellow "jefitter"

best!