Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    You need to know which exercise you are doing. Then look the exercise up in the Exercise Library. When you find it, click the pencil icon on the bottom of the screen if using an iPhone. I have no experience with the Android app but I'm sure its similar. Next just input the amount of weight you are lifting and the amount of reps. Look in your manual of your machine to see what the block weighs. Hope this helps.

[URL="http://treadmill.jkexer.com/en/2_1789_59457/product/Multi_Gym_-_Home_Use_id333979.html"]http://treadmill.jkexer.com/en/2_1789_59457/product/Multi_Gym_-_Home_Use_id333979.html[/URL]

Your machine has a max of 210 pounds with 13 plates. If we assume all plates weight the same, including the holder thingy, that would make each plate weigh 15 pounds. So, if you don't add a plate, it is 15 pounds. Add one plate and it is 30 pounds. That seems to stand to reason on the model that is a little smaller than yours, that has 9 plates with a max of 150 pounds. I am totally guessing here, but it seems to work out.

Not annoying at all. The way I see it, if you are using one plate it will be 15+15, so 30 pounds.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member LiftHeavyWeights's Avatar
    Hi mseddon, to edit on the web site to go your logs. Click Edit button near top right. Then go to exercises recorded & move your mouse over the exercise you wish to edit. A pencil should appear. Click pencil & you will be able to change the reps/ weights. Be sure to save it.

I am glad that you were able to get things settled and input correctly. Just remember that a tiny amount is still better than no amount. I have been having to remind myself that lately.

Banned
    I think you should ask some expert for this for you to know the proper way of exercising using your machine and [url=http://www.foreverclub.fi/]personal trainer[/url] can help you about it.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    Just bear in mind that 'machines' are notorious for being inconsistent, inaccurate when it comes to what the actual weight (load) is at the limb. Weight-stacks, rubber bands or springs - even more so than ones that you load with normal plates of known weight. Even the common old 45° Leg Press machines (plate loaded) are not consistent. Friction differences aside, the trollies that the plates are loaded on weigh different for different models/brands.

All this means that recording weights you do with machines become meaningless if you try to compare what you did on one machine with another similar type one of a different brand or model. In the end it doesn't matter if you do all your workouts at the same place on the same machine(s). It's making progress on weight lifted, reps and/or rest between sets that's important. It's a different story if you have a need to know what weight you're actually lifting e.g. if you're an Olympic lifter or a power lifter. With these lifts the only 'machine' involved is the lifter. Provided you know the weight of the bar, plates and collars you're sweet. They'll feel the same no matter what brand.

They definitely wear and snap, mainly depending on the quality of the product. I wore out a cable on my own gym and that is what caused me to abandon machines altogether and go with free weights instead. No cables, no guessing weights, and no inconsistency. Definitely don't sweat it though. If it is working for you that is all that matters. When you stop seeing improvement, or when you end up with a busted cable, then you can think about a serious change.