Thread: New member

Just figured I'd give this a try and say hi. After 7 knee surgeries in 3 years my fitness level went into the tank. Cardio suffered and the weight piled on. now I'm about 50 pounds over where I should be and weaker and more easily winded then I once was. Hopefully I just endured my last knee surgery and am on track to a healthier lifestyle.

Quote Originally Posted by WIKD1 View Post
    Just figured I'd give this a try and say hi. After 7 knee surgeries in 3 years my fitness level went into the tank. Cardio suffered and the weight piled on. now I'm about 50 pounds over where I should be and weaker and more easily winded then I once was. Hopefully I just endured my last knee surgery and am on track to a healthier lifestyle.
    Wow, I hope you're past the knee issues too. I wish you the best and WELCOME! You'll find TONS of helpful info on this forum.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member LiftHeavyWeights's Avatar
    Hi WIKD1, sounds like you been through a lot. I see you have a routine setup, which is a good start.

If you like water & have access to a pool, consider using that. I see many people using the one I go to, who are recovering. It is easy on the joints.

Best wishes.