Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: workout routine

Banned

workout routine

Let me know about your [url=http://befittacoma.com/]workout routine[/url] . How much time do you spend while working out and how many days in week do you do workout..?
    Last edited by atifa; 10-25-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member LiftHeavyWeights's Avatar
    currently doing 10,000 kettle bell swings workout mentioned on Tnation; 500 swings at a time. Will return to Wendler 5/3/1 after as it has lots of options for accessory exercises.

Usually workout 4 or 3 days strength with 4/5 days swimming/ Aqua Fit Deep. Need more recovery time from strength workouts as just turned 61 today.

So 6 days a weeks doing some sort of exercise. Love it.

I was doing StrongLifts for a while. Once I got my squats at 300lbs for reps (which was a huge goal of mine), the volume was getting to be too much so I switched to Jonnie Candito's strength/control linear routine. Once I start stalling on that I'll switch to his 6 week strength program for 2-3 cycles and see how that goes.

I'm on a cutting plan now, so I'm usually working out 5-6 days a week. Workouts are generally an hour of cardio and 30-45mins of moderate lifting.

I am doing Stronglifts 5x5 right now, 30-40 minutes, and cardio on the off days, which is basically 20 minutes of HIIT. Sundays are my rest day.

Banned

re

I daily work out for 1 to 1.30 hours but only 6 days in week. But sometime it rest only 5 days in week and only for an hour.

Preferable health routine!

My workout routine is very simple! I do yoga and a healthy diet keeps me well maintained and nourished. Along with this I am A big organic conscious, so I prefer natural living as well as skincare health is very important along with the daily workout routine.
    Last edited by pamemerson; 11-13-2015 at 04:18 AM.

My [URL="http://blog.defensesoap.com/athletes/how-to-build-the-best-workout-routine/"]workout routine[/URL] includes squats, bench press, pull ups. Besides this to get effective results from workout I properly take care of my pre and post workout nutrition.

I'm doing strong lift and yoga on daily basis and it really works for me.

3 days a week weightlifting ( DC Training routine ) - takes about 45 min ,
    2 day a week running - takes about 30 min ,
    1 day a week Swimming - takes about 60 min.