Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Google Fit

+1 for google fit!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by newton.maxwell View Post
    +1 for google fit!
    Count me in +1 as well. I've been using jefit for strength tracking for over 2 years now and with the upgrades to Google fit integration with jefit would just be perfection. All it needs to transmit is the time spent weight training. I know jefit is hesitant to integrate with other apps as it prides itself on being a standalone app, and it does a great job! But with Google fit native to Android now and it's versatility it would be amazing. Definitely would love to see this! I would pay more for the fit integration!

Good idea

I am sorry to resurrect this thread but it really is a good idea.

I've been using JeFit since May 2016, with great results. Now, the only thing keeping me from going Elite is the lack of Google Fit integration. I started using Progression - Fitness Tracker today, for the first time, and it sent my finished workout information to my Google Fit account as soon as I pressed finished. Guys, I like JeFit's UI way better than Progression's, but just the fact that it syncs with my Fit account, it is a way better option for me right now.

another +1 for google fit integration.

I use Strava for my cycling and Jefit for my gym work, being able to see all training data in one place would really help with training goals

Thanks

Simon

I'm surprised no one said anything but it looks like there is now limited data sharing with google fit. from what I have read in the Google fit and jefit apps is sounds like ONLY body data (weight, measurements, etc) is what gets shared. I'm very glad the framework is there and work is going, albeit years later, but sharing all possible information with Google fit is what we are looking for please don't stop now!

Yes, Google Fit integration is there but workout data is not shared. Please continue to work on this.
    I can check my data from runtastic and myFitnessPall already in one place.
    Now only JeFit is missing. :-)

Thumbs up

Yes, our developers indeed are working for better functionality of the integration with Google fit, especially on sharing workout data.

Quote Originally Posted by shreddedm0nstah View Post
    Yes, our developers indeed are working for better functionality of the integration with Google fit, especially on sharing workout data.
    Any ETA on when this will come ?

Is there any news on Google Fit integration?