Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hi guys! Short description of my last Friday workout.
    Firs of all I've done squats - 3 sets by 3 with 215 Ibs. I think that next week I will manage to do five sets by five with the same weight and in the last week before Christmas I will be doing squats with 225. For the firs time ever. Next I've done lounges with dumbells (3 sets), leg extension, stiff leg deadlift and leg curls. And 2 excercises for abs. I'm very motivated to hit that 1000 pounds in 2015

As you guys know Monday is international chest day - in my case too I had to make a step back - I was doing sets of 3 (last week 3x5) with 180. But this time I decided to keep my ass on the bench. I've heard that on official powerliftng meets it is required to do this. I believe that it will be better for me to do a little break in progressing with weights and improve my techic firstly. Accessory excercisses were incline dumbell press, incline flys and close grip bench press with rope extensions for triceps.
    Yesterdays deadlift went veeery easy, 5 sets, 3 reps each with 280 without any problems.

I've made a short motivation video about one of the best powerlifters prom my country, here you can see it:
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAbkkuuEH9s[/url]

Hi everyone! Last Friday I've done 5 sets by five reps with 215! Last two reps in last set were a little grinders, but I'm still happy about that leg day. I decided to do my old accessory routine - leg press, stiff leg deadlift, leg curls and some raises for calves.
    I was wandering today that I haven't mentioned about my nutrition yet. Here you can see a short footage about that, enjoy the video!
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evdrxltlgYg&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Hello Guys, BartekWIC checking in! A few more updates about my squats: Yesterday I've done 3 sets by 3 reps with 225 and it wasn't so heavy. The only thing that I'm worry about was depth of my squats. I was sure during the workout that it was correct, but last night I started to have some different thoughts. I will now take a 2 days off the gym during this weekend and test my one rep max on BP, DL and SQUAT next Monday. I strongly believe that I will manage to do 350 kilograms total

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ciężar.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	116132

Hi everyone, sorry for not posting anything there for an entire week, but u know... holidays, meeting family and other things. I managed to keep my weight tight during this Christmas, it is still 170 pounds. Before the break I' ve checked my one rep maxes at the bench, squat and deadlift. I'm pretty happy about that, I'm surely making steady progress. My current PR's are:
    250 squat
    205 bench
    and 340 deadlift
    I will use them for calculating my percentages for my strength workout routine which I will start about 10th of January. I've decided to follow Candido training program instead of Wendlers 5/3/1. I hope to hit this 1000 pounds total at the end of September

And here u can see a short which shows, what i carry in my gym bag
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OytJqEjlJwI&feature=youtu.be[/url]

New year, new goals. I've decided that i will try to join army again. A lot of visiting doctors, healthy dieting and trying to cope with stress. Last year I didn't manage to get godd EKG. In my country medical examination is the hardest step to join officer school. Of course, I will continue my strength training

So much exams im my technical university... But I have to survive just two weeks more. Yesterday I hit 270x8 on deadlift (what is a pr for me) and it was pretty easy. The only issue is still my bench, very slow progress on this lift.

Just finished my upper body workout. It was my first training with paused bench press and I have to say, that it was much harder than doing tap-and-goes. This week is last one of muscle conditionning, next trainings will include heavier weights and lower rep range. And here you can see one of my workouts when I was in my parent's house during Christmas. Enjoy!
    [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYVFHWrO2cg&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Hello jefit! Tomorrow is last day of my exams, I will have more time to train and post my progress here. I will manage to complete only 3 workout sessions this week, but I'm still happy about my progress on candito training programm. Today I've done sets of five with 290 on deadlift, what is another PR for me. And another great news is that I have medical and psychological test for military school next week, wish me luck!
    And here a little bit of biceps update:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150128_100238.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	120979

Hi everyone, instead of writing this time i will onl show you my short blast from creatine cycle, enjoy watching! Do u use creatine often guys?

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si-l66CDVQE&feature=youtu.be[/url]