Question Report of total weight lifted by workout?

I'm a new Elite user so still trying to figure things out. Can I get a report that shows weight lifted by workout? It's nice to see the standard report which shows total weight lifted each week, etc. But it would be more meaningful to see how my chest workout or leg workout, for example, is progressing over time. Is that possible?

Besides the actually workout report that you get each time you finish a workout. Only way that I've found would be to to look at the exercise detail screen that your doing and compare it to the past logs

Experienced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hherbzilla View Post
    I'm a new Elite user so still trying to figure things out. Can I get a report that shows weight lifted by workout? It's nice to see the standard report which shows total weight lifted each week, etc. But it would be more meaningful to see how my chest workout or leg workout, for example, is progressing over time. Is that possible?
    Would be a great feature.
    My 2016/17 Cut: [url]https://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?46054-(Almost)-A-1-Year-Cut-amp-What-I-ve-Learned-Along-The-Way[/url]

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    Certainly would be more meaningful than lumping every type of exercise together and summing the weight-rep product. At present ten 70kg deadlifts (relatively easy for most trainees) count the same as ten 70kg barbell curls (bloody near impossible for mere mortals) ... or ... 1400 push-ups (which, for some reason, are given a weight of 0.5kg).