jayjay770

Best Fat Burner?

I'm stuck between two fat burners. Phenadrine and [URL="http://www.samedaysupplements.com/hellfire-fat-burner-by-innovative-laboratories-100-caps.html"]HellFire Fat Burner[/URL]. Has anyone tried any of them? If so what are your thoughts? I'm leaning towards Phenadrine since other APS products I have taken worked really well for me.

jayjay770
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay770 View Post
    I'm stuck between two fat burners. Phenadrine and [URL="http://www.samedaysupplements.com/hellfire-fat-burner-by-innovative-laboratories-100-caps.html"]HellFire Fat Burner[/URL]. Has anyone tried any of them? If so what are your thoughts? I'm leaning towards Phenadrine since other APS products I have taken worked really well for me.
    Anyone has any thoughts?

jayjay770
    I ended up picking up [URL="http://www.samedaysupplements.com/epiburn-pro-by-usp-labs-90-caps.html"]Epiburn Pro[/URL] by USP Labs. Ill post a review in the near future.

Hey Jayjay, I was going to post a similar question here--too bad the forum seems so dead. I picked up a thermogenic from Transparent Labs that had good reviews, but my blood pressure has risen too high, so I have to quit using it.

I want a safe fat burner, and I've heard good things about Instant Knockout, but I don't want to waste my money on another high priced item with negative side effects. I wonder where a good forum to ask would be?

I haven't taken the ones you've mentioned but I have used a few others. My favourite so far was the Magnum Heat Accelerated. It was a good price and an excellent thermogenic effect and appetite suppression. The downside was that even for a pill it tasted terrible and gave me some burning burps.

jayjay770
    Quote Originally Posted by Simoncropp1 View Post
    Hey Jayjay, I was going to post a similar question here--too bad the forum seems so dead. I picked up a thermogenic from Transparent Labs that had good reviews, but my blood pressure has risen too high, so I have to quit using it.

I want a safe fat burner, and I've heard good things about Instant Knockout, but I don't want to waste my money on another high priced item with negative side effects. I wonder where a good forum to ask would be?
    Anabolic Muscle is a good one. Maybe look into a fat burner that does not contain any stimulants.

jayjay770
    Quote Originally Posted by Simoncropp1 View Post

Anabolic Muscle is a good one. Maybe look into a fat burner that does not contain any stimulants.