Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Healthier ice-cream

Chopped frozen banana, pit it in a blender and whiz up for a few minutes until icecream consistency. Very tasty and much healthier than sugar laden icecream. Add whatever you fancy when blending to add flavours or crunch. I usually put peanut butter, flaxseed and dark chocolate chips with mine. Quick and simple, but very very tasty!

Question Sounds great is the natural suger level really that much better?

Quote Originally Posted by DamienR View Post
    Chopped frozen banana, pit it in a blender and whiz up for a few minutes until icecream consistency. Very tasty and much healthier than sugar laden icecream. Add whatever you fancy when blending to add flavours or crunch. I usually put peanut butter, flaxseed and dark chocolate chips with mine. Quick and simple, but very very tasty!
    Sounds really good I was confused on suger content of bananas

So long as the Bananas are fully ripened with brown spots theres a higher level of antioxidants*and they're better digested. Have some post workout and the sugars will provide the much needed spike and replenish depleted glycogen, win win. I usually have mine after a few tabata rounds on the heavy bag, goes down a treat.

Thumbs up

Really looking forward to do this one.Since i love bananas more this may be my favorite..lets try this

Might give this a go

It sounds good. I'll try.

tried it and it was really brilliant. thank you

The frozen banana recipe is really good, especially if you add some dark chocolate chips to it!If you like chocolate, then i recommend adding 100% cocoa powder to the banana. If you want to make it a protein meal add some whey or casein protein to it and mix good.

Another alternative is "Halo Top" which is a healthier ice cream!

Hope this helps,

mark

Ww9mgz

I am going to this it this weekend..

Best icecream

Ice cream love by most of the childrens. [URL="http://www.abudhabiphotography.com/"]abu dhabi photographer[/URL] and the team like this article so much.They are very delicious to eat.When the children hear about ice cream they will buy and eat it.