Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is BCAA and Glutamine ?

Hai members, i am a newbie for fit training and weight loss routines. On the verge of weight loss every one is talking about supplements, a different kind of supplements. Supplements some provide energy to do workouts,some of them used as fat burner, etc. etc. Few days back i just read an article on "What is BCAA & Glutamine" . That gives me a short idea about those supplements i think. And im pretty glad to share with members here it is... [url]http://www.wealthformyhealth.com/bcaa-and-glutamine/[/url]

Senior Senior JEFIT Member is304's Avatar
    If you want more background, I suggest examine.com - there's plenty of good information there. One good advice - take both, and here's why: your body may burn either glutamine or BCAA for energy, but it can only use BCAA for building muscle. When you take both, there's more BCAA left to build muscle. In addition, when your body is glutamine-deficient, it converts one of the three BCAA (I don't remember which one, but you can look it up on examine.com) to glutamine.

Quote Originally Posted by is304 View Post
    If you want more background, I suggest examine.com - there's plenty of good information there. One good advice - take both, and here's why: your body may burn either glutamine or BCAA for energy, but it can only use BCAA for building muscle. When you take both, there's more BCAA left to build muscle. In addition, when your body is glutamine-deficient, it converts one of the three BCAA (I don't remember which one, but you can look it up on examine.com) to glutamine.
    Thanking you for reply Member!! is304