Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

High Protein Breakfast

I work out in the morning, so I have mixed nuts and meat for energy and to suppress my cravings throughout the day.

1-2 hours before training I would recommend you to eat food that contains a lot of energy (for ex. oatmeal) which you will need during your exercising. When I was a student very often didn`t have enough time to eat before the gym. But after I [URL="https://essayvikings.com/ca/write-my-essay"]read post here[/URL] I figured out how to save my time and finally started to eat properly.

* Bananas: Bananas are very rich in fast-acting carbohydrates that will provide you with usable fuel for a workout, Bananas are perfect for raising potassium levels, which drop when you sweat a lot.
    * Oats: Oats are packed with fiber, that helps in the release of carbohydrates into your bloodstream, and therefore are a steady energy supply throughout your training session.
    * Egg Whites: The fat in egg yolks is metabolized gradually which is likely to make you feel bloated and sluggish during your workout, so egg whites are a much better pre-workout option
    * Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt contains almost double the protein as normal yogurt but about half as much raw sugar as regular yogurt. Provided you aren't lactose-intolerant, this should provide an energy boost that's easy on the stomach.
    * Maca: Maca has been growing in popularity as a natural supplement that has been seen to increase energy and stamina, among many other health benefits.

Mix

Try to eat at least 1,5h before going to the gym. Is import to eat carbohydrates that digest slowly like oats and others rich in potassium like a banana. Is also important to drink some amino acids if you are thinking to gain muscle.

My office timing is 10:00AM to 7:00PM and I ate my breakfast before office then do my lunch in evening and after that I do my dinner at 9:00PM. I also do workout, and i watch workout videos on [url=www.surfessay.com]surfessaycom[/url]. I do workout in morning. After dinner, I go for walk for 15 to 30 minutes. After then, I will go to sleep. Is that ok?

You can eat banana's before the workout because of banana's supplies instant energy into the body, I also eat banana's or banana's shake before workout.

It depends up on your body, How you are able to do workout, because Breakfast is Must, i am not guiding you, I am just sharing my views, There are so many ways by which you can get your Pending work done. [URL="https://myassignmentwriter.com.au/"]my assignment writer[/URL] is always there for help you out. If you want then you can also join it as a free. please have a look and you can get the best Fitness Tips!!!!!

Whole Wheat Toast with Sliced Banana and Cinnamon. When it comes to gearing up for the workout, carbs are your gym BFF. The key is to have a mixed bag of complex and simple ones so that the release of energy during your workout is slow and steady throughout your routine.

What to Eat Before a Workout

What time do you work out?

Morning? or Afternoon?

It depends up on your body, How you are able to do workout, because Breakfast is Must, I am just sharing my views.
    sandalwoodphysio*****

*************sandalwoodphysio*****
    PHP Code:
    *************sandalwoodphysio***** 

I drink a protein shake before workout. 40g of Vitargo + 35g of beef protein. During workout 30g Vitargo with 14g EAAs.