Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lets talk breakfast

Im curious what are your favorite healthy breakfast options? I love to have a packet(cup) of quakers oatmeal with a scoop protein (Animal whey in the frosted cinnamon bun flavor ) and banana. And a B-up bar (peanut butter and jelly) for later. for anyone who wanted to check out the protein or protein bars I use you can find them on samedaysupplements.com

Quote Originally Posted by GYMRVT2 View Post
    Im curious what are your favorite healthy breakfast options? I love to have a packet(cup) of quakers oatmeal with a scoop protein (Animal whey in the frosted cinnamon bun flavor ) and banana. And a B-up bar (peanut butter and jelly) for later. for anyone who wanted to check out the protein or protein bars I use you can find them on samedaysupplements.com
    I love Ezekiel bread french toast! But i always wanted to try those b- up bars. Just checked the site they have a variety pack too! Thank you for the site!

I love Ezekiel bread french toast! But i always wanted to try those b- up bars. Just checked the site they have a variety pack too! Thank you for the site!

I ate porridge in the breakfast

Experienced Member train_harder's Avatar
    I cook spinach frittatas! I make mine in muffin tins, and bake them by batches of 12s. I store them in the fridge and they're a great to-go breakfast for the whole week.

Banned
    I'm a bit overweight. Is it fine to eat boiled eggs every morning? If not then please tell me the breakfast recipe for people who are little fat. I have been consuming a bowl of milk with corn flakes, and two slices of bread with butter. Sometimes I drink a glass of organic noni juice also.

I advice to all in breakfast take light diet but drink a glass or milk .In breakfast you take 2 boiled egg or bread butter these are good for health.

I usually have 2 hard boiled eggs, half an avocado and wheat bread. And then depending on the mood I either have black coffee or milk... Or both.

Experienced Member
    At the moment I usually train first thing in the morning - fasted. So my breakfast is my post workout meal.

It's usually a combination of whole eggs, egg whites, whatever meat is leftover from dinner, mozzarella cheese & hot sauce . I'd usually have either some toast or a fruit bowl on the side.

When I was training in the evenings I'd be in a rush to get to work in the morning, a protein powder & oats is a really convenient breakfast if you're ever under pressure.
    My 2016/17 Cut: [url]https://www.jefit.com/forum/showthread.php?46054-(Almost)-A-1-Year-Cut-amp-What-I-ve-Learned-Along-The-Way[/url]

Egg white french toast and a protein shake for me!