Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please Help Me to Know Which Protein Supplement is Best

Hi Friends,

Please Help Me to Know Which Protein Supplement is Best...

Prodcut Name
    Muscletech NITRO-TECH
    Muscletech Platinum 100% Iso-Whey
    Ultimate Nutrition - ISO Sensation® 93
    Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
    ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
    Last edited by AnilTanwar; 09-07-2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Remove BR

Quote Originally Posted by AnilTanwar View Post
    Hi Friends,

Please Help Me to Know Which Protein Supplement is Best...

Prodcut Name
    Muscletech NITRO-TECH
    Muscletech Platinum 100% Iso-Whey
    Ultimate Nutrition - ISO Sensation® 93
    Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein
    ON (Optimum Nutrition) Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein
    Personally not a big fan of muscletech. Isolate protein is much cleaner than regular whey protein. But out of those 5, I'll go with either gold standard whey or dymatize elite whey.

Another one i like is iso-100 by dymatize

Here's 10% off coupon code:GAINSRUS
    You can use it at samedaysupplements.com

Smile

Thanks friends for the reply.

I have analyzed and found that these supplements have different 65 to 80 % proteins and read many good reviews about these products and companies. I'm vary confused that what should I take or what should not take, I don't know which protein supplement can give me good result. Right now I am taking Dymatize ISO-100 and its give me a good result, but someone told me that I am new in bodybuilding so on starting point I don't need this. So please help me what should I need to take and when I should change my protein supplement, how much spoon I need to take.

My hight is 5.8 and my weight is 85. My aim is to get a muscular body and flat abs and I dont know which protein supplement work in this situations. I found this products and got confused between them. Also I want to know about creatine, what is the benefits of creatine supplements. How much creatine we should take in a day.

Thanks
    Anil

I am not to sure about the ones you posted, but I tend to lean toward the Syntrax Matrix Peanut butter Cookie. The protein is pretty good at 23g, 110 Calories and 2g of Carbs, it is, in my opinion, one of the better tasting proteins that I have had.

I normally go to PricePlow to purchase as they list multiple suppliers and give you the lowest price. They also have different guides you can view and answer questions which can drive you to a protein or supplement that meets your goals. [URL="http://body-square.com/get-sexy-bigger-butt-women-workout/"]Bigger Butt Women Workout[/URL]

The Matrix protein is normally $54 when I buy it from the store here locally, but on priceplow it is $3

Hope you've found a supplement that suits you by now. If not, those you listed sound like many products with fancy names that either do all the same thing or make claims that don't really stand up. You pay over the odds for all the glib marketing.

I use the unflavoured Impact Whey Protein from MyProtein - it's just the supplement with no added bullshit. Check out their website. They're based in UK but ship worldwide.

NB - I have no connection with MyProtein except as a customer

jayjay770
    I have been taking Gaspari Precision Protein recently. I highly recommend it. It's a hydrolze whey protein with Embedded Enyzmes. All the flavors are great. I got it at Samedaysupplements dot com[/URL] they have a deal going on for 20% off too.
    Last edited by JefitAdmin; 12-26-2016 at 10:38 PM.

The protein is pretty good at 23g, 110 Calories and 2g of Carbs, it is, in my opinion, one of the better tasting proteins that I have had.

I normally go to PricePlow to purchase as they list multiple suppliers and give you the lowest price. [URL="http://body-square.com/what-should-know-before-start-lifting/"]What You Should Know Before Start Lifting[/URL] , They also have different guides you can view and answer questions which can drive you to a protein or supplement that meets your goals.

The Matrix protein is normally $54 when I buy it from the store here locally, but on priceplow it is $38...

Banned
    I'm not a big fan of protein supplements but my friend uses Dymatize Elite 100% Whey Protein. He says it is the best supplement he has ever tried. There are other things also which he consumes along with protein supplements, e.g. lots of organic Noni juice, broccoli, papaya and other green vegetables.

My favorite is NYTROWHEY ULTRA ELITE from Prosource.net. Found it to be high quality, great tasting, and a good price.

Best and Effective Protein Supplements

Hello, Friends, I would say Aminoz is the best brand of Sports Nutrition Supplements. You can buy any type of supplement (as Pure Protein Powder, Bulk Mass Gainer,Pre-Workout Supplement, Post Workout Supplement, Best BCAA Supplement, Best Whey Protein Isolate and Best Natural Energy Drink. ) online at a very reasonable price. There is no risk of side effect by using any one of this supplement. You can buy these supplements from its website as well as from other online marketplace as Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, Paytm etc. You have also the choice of flavors ( Rich Chocolate, Creamy Vanilla and Strawberry) especially in Aminoz Pure, Aminoz Bulk and Aminoz ISO+ and you will get orange flavor in Aminoz BCAA and Aminoz Max Energy But Aminoz Glutamine and Aminoz Creatine is Unflavoured but its still soo effective. I would say thanks to Aminoz to give uis these amazing and effective supplements at a very low prices.