Custom Workout Not Syncing

I made a custom workout and added more than 10 days but only day 1 and 2 are showing up on my app. I waited over night to see if it needed a day to update but it's still not working. Any ideas?

still only has 2 days of the 10 I input? This app is worthless to me without this updating and all the work I put into making my program was a waste of time. Nobody has any idea?

Same problem, have a solution

Hey, had the same problem. I just created my plan on the website and synced it down to the phone. This way it works.

Angry tired of it

Yup, had 5 different custom workout routines on my phones i've been using for quite some time, never synced.
    Had the old pro licence (paid app in the android play store), never realized I wasn't "pro" enabled in the modern free+IAP version of the app, had to contact support so they would resolve the issue, finally enabled pro mode, and poof, my workout routines are gone (and not synced), so just, ****ING GONE.

You would say, oh but just go to your previous logged workout sessions which appear in your home screen, they are bound to be linked to the relevant workout, or CONTAIN the workout exercises so it's able to compute the various stats. Oh but no, that would be the proper way to engineer...

The ONLY thing keeping me from trashing jefit for good are the explanatory animations. Until another app (say fitnotes) manages to do the same kind of feature. and i'm out.

the UI is clumsy in JeFit since goddam 2011.
    Last edited by sashimi; 10-25-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Senior Senior JEFIT Member John Rippon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sashimi View Post
    the UI is clumsy in JeFit since goddam 2011.
    Too much development effort put into fluff like social media features rather on the basics of an exercise database and logger in my opinion. We've got Facebook on which to interact with our training buddies - just build a function to copy your workout details to your clipboard and let us use it how we want. Sort out the existing serious bugs and forget trying to take on the world at everything and failing at all.