New to JEFIT. Looking for inspiration!

hey y'all, Im new to JEFIT and decided to give it a try with the new 8 week transformation Im trying. Just looking for inspiration and maybe some tips. I don't really have any specific goals like a certain weight or size. I just really want to look better and feel better and push myself further than I knew I could be pushed.

Welcome! The best advise I can give is stick with it!

Awesome, join one of the contest, and add some friends. It's always inspiring when you see fellow fitness friends working out... Congrats on joining JEFit!

Quote Originally Posted by abetteryou View Post
    hey y'all, Im new to JEFIT and decided to give it a try with the new 8 week transformation Im trying. Just looking for inspiration and maybe some tips. I don't really have any specific goals like a certain weight or size. I just really want to look better and feel better and push myself further than I knew I could be pushed.
    Welcome to JEFIT!

Experienced Member
    Best of luck in your competition. 8 weeks isn't a long time in fitness however you can certainly build a lot of momentum & healthy habits in that timeframe that can last you a lifetime.

Hi! I'm also new here and I am hoping to learn more things and discovery from you guys!