Been a jefit user for years, but overlooked how good the community aspect can be!

Been training with jefit for years and never even clicked on the community! Now I love it, I look forward to posting session results especially when it's been a beast of one!

Quote Originally Posted by danielhalls169 View Post
    Been training with jefit for years and never even clicked on the community! Now I love it, I look forward to posting session results especially when it's been a beast of one!
    Welcome to the JEFIT Community! Hoping to see more of your posts.. Don't be shy to share with everyone tips and techniques as well. Cheers!

Hey Daniel!

I have a similar story, I just clicked community for the first time this week, but have been using the app for quite a while now! What are your general fitness goals, and where are you at currently? Anything you are hoping to get out of the community?

-Erik

Hi Eric,

I am bodybuilding, aiming for comps in the future, currently on a bulk and have been refining diet and supplements with great results recently. But it's an area I want to learn more about to ensure I am making the best progress!