Sync Issue - App to Website

Hey, I have been looking all over the forums but haven't found this issue listed anywhere.

I have logged workouts on my Android App and synced them with the website. When I open the website there is a personal and weight log for the day, however when I open the log there are no exercises logged. So the website knows there are logs sync'd from my phone but doesn't show anything. When I add logs online it syncs to my phone just fine. Can anyone help?

When using the JEFIT app and synchronizing your workout logs to the web data server, it is quite simple. And with this feature, you won't have to worry about your logs anymore. Recovering your logs is now very easy once your logs are backed up to the web server.
    Follow the steps below for both Android and iOS apps.

Log-in to your account using the JEFIT android app.
    Go to the "Settings" menu by clicking the menu icon on the upper left of the screen.
    Locate the synchronize button which is right below your username and click it to start synchronizing your logs.

You can also use some sync apps which are available for free on [URL="https://iappsbuzz.com/tutu-helper"]Tutu helper[/URL] app.