Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Apple Watch - waiting for connection

all i get on my apple watch says waiting for connection, won't connect even though i do as it says to go to exercise screen

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our developers are already aware of this issue and they're now working on a fix. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a timeline but rest assured that we are on top of this. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--
    Jefit Team
    Sunnyvale, CA
    U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by JefitAdmin View Post
    Hello Daniel,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our developers are already aware of this issue and they're now working on a fix. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a timeline but rest assured that we are on top of this. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--
    Jefit Team
    Sunnyvale, CA
    U.S.A
    Why not make it a standalone app and sync when it comes in range? With the new LTE Watch it makes even more sense.

This has been annoying for me as well. I have the series 3 and I have to constantly remove my phone out.

so has this error been solved or not yet? because im still getting this problem

Quote Originally Posted by JefitAdmin View Post
    Hello Daniel,

--
    Jefit Team
    Sunnyvale, CA
    U.S.A

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKhalil View Post
    I currently have the same issue, any word on a fix?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKhalil View Post
    I am having same issue! It looks like this problem has been going on for a while. Any eta?

Quote Originally Posted by MarcSanzone2 View Post
    I am having same issue! It looks like this problem has been going on for a while. Any eta?
    For those struggling with this issue, I found this worked for me:

1. Force quit the app on the watch
    2. Start a workout on the phone app
    3. Open the app on the watch

For me this opened the app on the watch directly into the workout I had started to record the sets as expected.
    Last edited by jivemm; 01-29-2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: Found a solution

As I've said, Apple Watch should be indepent from the phone and sync later when you are done with the workout. Please think about it...

Is the Apple Watch even usable for anything? Why not pull it until it actually works?